Sharaf Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sharaf Sales Executive Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharaf

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharaf (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2013.

Interview

Normal questions like introduce yourself and years of experience. Also there was an aptitude test. But a lot of people were called for a single interview making it a very lengthy process. Staffs were nice but not very helpful. They should make the the process more pleasant for the candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sharaf

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sharaf (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Years of experience and what is your best technique?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sharaf in August 2011.

Interview

i was told by a friend about the vacancies of the company in my country (pakistan) he told me that they held interviews in a office by a requirment company. I got the access to the company and was taken the interview. After 3 interviews i was successfully sellected for this job. After selection i have to send the documentation as passport and original documents copy to the company for the offer letter. Within 3 months after the interview i was sent a ticket and the visa for UAE.

Interview Questions

• When they asked me about the pannels that a plasma tv have how many pannles in itself that was very difficult for me   Answer Question