Share Our Strength Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Share Our Strength

Field Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Share Our Strength (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

I only completed an initial phone interview for this position. It was a pretty standard interview. The interviewer was laid back and friendly. Our conversation lasted about 25-30 minutes. I was not chosen for the position so I did not get another interview.

Interview Questions

• Some questions they asked: "What are your 3 top strengths in the workplace?" "How does this job fit into your career goals?" "How's the job search going, and what do you see on this listing that fits into what you are looking for?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Share Our Strength (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Met interviewing through referral, and interviewed twice. Once in person, one on telephone. Interviewer was nice, knowledgeable and had interesting conversation topics. The first interview was more informal, but the second more technical and focused on the job to be done. Got an offer shortly after the second interview. After getting the offer got e-mail for HR and after some paperwork the decision was set. It was a great internship with a lot of important learnings.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Share Our Strength (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interviewed with two people for about 30 minutes each. They were both friendly and relaxed. I appeared they were looking at my resume for the first time when they sat down to speak with me. None the less, the conversation was good. It was mostly led by me which allowed me to highlight points. I also learned a great deal about the organization. I did at the end get the sense they had an internal candidate and they were just doing due diligence before hiring internally. None the less, I felt positively about the interview and enjoyed making new contacts.

Interview Questions

• More of a conversation than any formal questions. Told me a little about the position and asked me to speak about how I would be a fit.   Answer Question