ShareThis Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

ShareThis Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

3.6

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ShareThis (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Interview processes had ton of questions on basic PM skills and some mobile advertising skills. I had three rounds of interview, including phone screen. I like my manager and engineering VP during the interview processes.

Interview Questions

• Ad Tech Space, Mobile ad solving of cross device, impression discrepancy   Answer Question

Director of Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ShareThis (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Grueling and Repetitive: 4 Times I was brought in, 4! All could have been consolidated for the exact same questions and role. The recruiter didn't have a clue of what he was doing, and infact i had to escalate to the VP Talent. She handled it 5 times better than the recruiter and atleast I got some answers. I would advise anybody interviewing there to prepare for a lot of change, and realize that it's a startup going through growing pains right now. I do wish them the best, I just wish they were smart enough to choose the obvious candidate who came from the industry, and the team absolutely liked, Vs coming from outside somewhere else and having to train them. ALso, the junior developer never even interviewed me and spent his entire time on his laptop.

Interview Questions

• How does (Company X) do Pre-Campaign reporting?   1 Answer
    • how many golfballs fit in a bathtub?   2 Answers

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ShareThis (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Was reached out by HR/Recruiter which provided a good overview of the company. They described the role and interviewed me for fit and alignment with my future endeavors. Was impressed with the company success and depth of knowledge from Recruiter. I was scheduled subsequent onsite interviews with the hiring and some of the executive team - I requested to meet with CEO and they were happy to schedule. Always pleasant to meet CEO who appeared genuine (and still is) with good operational and business expertise. Was made a competitive verbal/written offer and gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you create change management to innovate beyond our existing practices and processes?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ShareThis (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Three rounds: 1) Senior engineer, 2) CTO, 3) SVP. No "IQ test" type questions, but rather a qualitative review of past projects and match with current needs. Everyone encountered seemed reasonable, and CTO in particular seemed quite intelligent. The sequence of interviews varied from that originally described, probably in response to a new possible match for my skill set. Prior to the interview, interviewers had researched my background from other sources than my resume.

Interview Questions

• Nothing terribly difficult, but inquiries about work style and commute preferences   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ShareThis (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

A Recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. He was very responsive and short, which is rare. I had conversation with him and then 2 technical interviews onsite. One with the whole team and another with the manager and CTO.

As a whole the process was fast and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not very difficult: Java and javascript related.   Answer Question