Sharp Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharp Marketing

Candidate Interview Review

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharp Marketing (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

I received a call within an hour of applying online, which made me skeptical. The woman on the phone was very nice and upbeat, so I agreed to go in the next day to interview. However, when I arrived at the building (which was a 30 minute commute), I had to pay for parking with no validation provided (I asked at the end). The office consisted of one large room with several desks and a couch. There was a single unisex bathroom, and only one guy there (my interviewer). The whole thing seemed like it had been fabricated, and the more I thought about it, the less eager I was. When I sat down with the gentleman, he handed me an application and asked for my drivers license make copies. At that point I politely requested more info on the actual job. He hesitated for a moment, sat back down and gave me a rehearsed spiel about selling cable subscriptions. At that point I stopped him, declined, and left.

Interview Questions