Sharpshooter Imaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sharpshooter Imaging Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

1.8

Fan Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging.

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward and to the point. The person who interviewed me was casual and tried not to make the environment too serious. However it was very much professional at the same time. During the interview we discussed my college studies, future career goals, interest in the applied for position, and schedule/availability.

Interview Questions

• What is your major in school? What attracted you to this position?   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in September 2016.

Interview

In person interview. Two people. Had to wait 30 minutes to see them. Durring the interview they said they would call back in two days with more information. Never got called back.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Wheat Ridge, CO).

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter, who saw my resume on Dice. He asked some qualification questions and determined that I was a good candidate. He sent my resume to SharpShooter and a few days later I got an email from SharpShooter requesting availability times for a face-to-face interview. I interviewed with them a few days later, which was a simple 45mins, sit down and talk.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Interview was short. typical questions about experience and what not. met when the manager had a one one one interview. like i said it was basic questions about my photography, editing skills, and customer service experience

Interview Questions

• do you have experience?
      are you willing to stand for 6 hours?
      any editing skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Interviewer asks one question, first person on either end of the row gets the benefit of providing the answer that sets the trend for the answer of the other interviewees.

Venue Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (South Lake Tahoe, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I felt a sense of urgency from the hiring manager to get the position fill as soon as possible. If it was my company I would have had any and all applicants test for competency during the interview process. Sharpshooter Imaging doesn't seam to mind

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It's not even an interview. They simply want to see what you look like and get a feel for who you are as a person, they do ask like stuff about yourself and general photography questions and stuff tho but thats about it.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by phone to meet for an interview. Went to interview and felt very welcomed to the company. Went over policies and dress code and basically what the position require. Was asked about my experience and was told that I might be placed as a editor for the pics depending on how fast I can edit the pics

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Wheat Ridge, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant initially by phone with an email a few days later asking me to go to the corporate headquarters for a 1:1 interview with the HR Executive & Talent Acquisition Specialist. Both of them were pleasant, and the interview went very well, lasted for 1.5 hours. They were very straightforward in their description of the work environment....very difficult, company at a critical crossroads, some personality issues and a culture that needs work. Both believed in the company's future. Since the interview received notification telling me the position has been cancelled.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment are you looking for? Do you like working in a team or more as an individual?   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Fairfield, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty normal. They tell you about the company and what the job requires. They ask a lot of weird scenario type questions like what would you do if another person that works there comes in drunk and weird stuff like that. Overall not too weird or long lol