Sharpshooter Imaging Sales Photographer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

1.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Interview was short. typical questions about experience and what not. met when the manager had a one one one interview. like i said it was basic questions about my photography, editing skills, and customer service experience

Interview Questions

• do you have experience?
    are you willing to stand for 6 hours?
    any editing skills?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sharpshooter Imaging

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Interviewer asks one question, first person on either end of the row gets the benefit of providing the answer that sets the trend for the answer of the other interviewees.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It's not even an interview. They simply want to see what you look like and get a feel for who you are as a person, they do ask like stuff about yourself and general photography questions and stuff tho but thats about it.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by phone to meet for an interview. Went to interview and felt very welcomed to the company. Went over policies and dress code and basically what the position require. Was asked about my experience and was told that I might be placed as a editor for the pics depending on how fast I can edit the pics

Sales Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging.

Interview

Applied online, got a response in a couple of days. Only one interview was established and thtat was all it took, pretty much hired on the spot. The manager who interviewed me was very laid back and made it very comfortable for me to be myself. Basic questions were asked about my resume and what i did for each position. Got asked about hobbies to get a feel for my personality and apparently clicked. Filled out the paperwork, drug screened and started working within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, everyone is paid the same

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a joke. I felt like I just went on a tour of the stadium and they told me what I would be doing. Never once trained me on the camera or the other technology that they used. Never got taught how to edit photos or how to use the photo printer.

Interview Questions

• The very first thing I got asked was, "What would you do if a zombie jumped on your back, right this second".........   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Group interview, very intimidating

Interview Questions

• Who's job is the hardest - photographer, sales, or greeter   1 Answer

Negotiation

None , everyone starts off the same

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very quick interview, manager is friendly, asked if I had photography experience, I said not as much, they train on everything. Manager also emphasized how customer service is heavy, and that weekends to be available are a must. However, around holidays or certain weekends there can be some exceptions. I interviewed, hired on the spot, background check and paper work all took less than 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Park City, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview was conducted over phone considering most employees are from out of town. Questions are easy. No prep needed. Just be excited and open minded to learning a new skill and applying the skills you already have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. Simple commission structure

Anonymous Employee in Lake George, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Lake George, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I started off with a quick phone interview. The hiring manager asked me about my background and my experience. We talked about the position and what it entailed, and she mentioned the Lab Technician job. I inquired about that and told her I would probably be more interested in that as I prefer editing. Not long after I went in for a 1 on 1 interview. It lasted an hour and a half, and the entire process from shooting to editing and printing to sales was explained.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable giving orders to complete strangers.   1 Answer