Shaw Communications Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shaw Communications Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Meeting in one of many available meeting rooms, discussed my future plans the role itself and steered the meeting towards a specific end. Sometimes you just know going in that they have someone else in mind. My mistake not to try to break out of the predetermined path and exceed the interviewers expectations of me.

Interview Questions

• Where did I plan to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Shaw Communications

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online at the company's website. From there I got a phone call and was asked some questions over the phone. They asked some basic stuff in regards to my work experience and education. They also asked why I wanted to work for the company. From there I was brought in to do a panel interview with a bunch of other BA's. The questions ranged from personality and problem solving type questions to specific BA knowledge type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good. They presented a written offer, I countered on the salary a bit and it was accepted.