Shaw Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shaw Communications Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.6

TSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Winkle, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Van Winkle, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Vancouver, BC).
    Interview
    First was a phone screen to get to know your troubleshooting process.
    Then 2 in-person interviews: The first was with an HR representative. This was a more behavioural interview.short, easy questions. did not ask about technical skills. asked: The process I would go through if someone called in and couldn't get their wifi working on their iPad

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shaw Communications.

Interview

very basic questions, why shaw?, why did you leave the company?, what is your salary expectation?
    what are your goals? no requirements how do you work?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Interview was very well planned with good questions from both ends and clear expectations and outlines of role. Overall was very professional and welcoming at the same time

Technical Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was two weeks ago, I got a phone call from Manitoba Start. The job developer told me that my experience and background matched the requirement of Shaw communications TSR. I was very glad to hear that, so I applied the position online and attend the employer's cafe hosted by Manitoba Start. I was interviewed by a Technical Service Representative Supervisor. He asked me some questions about the position. I thought I gave him the best answers I had at that time. It took me about 20 minutes. The interviewer is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are the three skills a Technical Sevice Representative should have?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was Very Pleasant, Relaxed

When you get there, a member of staff sits with you, tells you how cool it is to work there. Walks you through the TSR department, people are all around, working while chatting, Its a general fun place.

You then meet a supervisor, for your one on one, its all very chilled. questions aren't too technical. Relax

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who called in and complained that a Technician was supposed to be at their house for 10am but never showed up?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and had reviewed my resume prior to the interview. They all seemed to really like their jobs and that always helps. I learned a lot about role by chatting with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

emailed me and set a time for the interview. two people were in the interview and one of them was the main one asked me about my previous experience, projects I involved, about project management and methodologies.

Finance- Investing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Communications.

Interview

All technical finance based. Contacted to schedule a phone interview for the next day. I was told the questions would be easy and nothing to worry about just a quick screen. Was expecting the phone interview to be mostly behavioural questions and ended up being all technical finance questions. Although this was an unexpected technique for a phone screen, the technical questions would be manageable with some studying prior to the process.

Interview Questions

• What are three ways to value a company? Which gives the highest value and which gives the lowest value?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shaw Communications.

Interview

Applied online, got contacted roughly a week after for a phone interview. After the phone interview I got asked to come in for a face to face interview. Probably one of the longest interviews I've had, it lasted 45 minutes with standard behavioural questions and about my work history. The interviewer was nice, good attitude, and very informative about the company and what they offer.

Interview Questions

• Why shaw?
      Name 3 of your strengths that would benefit this role
      Name a time where you received negative feedback and didn't agree with it
      Which job on your resume did you least like
      Name a time where you encountered an unhappy customer and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Shaw TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Interview with 2 supervisors in December . Called back a month later for the offer. Easy interview, easy questions, morr interested in how well you can learn. Took a whilr to get a call back only negative waited a month for a call back but it was around xmas time other times of the year the process is much faster.