Shaw Communications Network Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shaw Communications Network Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

One phone interview and two on-site interview. Phone interview was with the hiring manager and was technical. One on-site interview with the manager and one with the director. Friendly interview.....goes easy.

Interview Questions

• Based on DWDM experiences, DWDM/SONET skills, IP Protocols   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shaw Communications

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Focusing on details on technologies. Some of the questions are tough but most of the questions are just general. The interviewers are very nice. They will say not a problem when you can't recall the details of a specific technology.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

A first interview was a phone call from an HR personell which were basic IT questions. The second interview was with the hiring manager and it was basically about how you handle situations at work and with your colleagues and a run through your resume as well as a few technical question.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online and got a call next week. Had interview with HR by phone, standard questions. Had a second phone call with manager similar questions as HR more questions abut previous jobs and experience.
    3rd interview with Group face to face technical questions (what if..?) received offer same day.

Negotiation

Entry-level position, no negotiation was done.

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shaw Communications in March 2010.

Interview

phone interview with basic questions regarding previous jobs. then a panel of 2 people face to face, mostly behavior questions. there was also a few questions where they tell you a scenario and then you talk back and forth with one of the interviewers and play out the call. it was not a intimadating experience.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time you dealt with an anrgy customer, and resolved the problem.   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online, received an interview for my qulifications, was offered a job on the spot. took time to weigh my options, then declined offer. they do keep asking me to join there team tho.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were to be away for a day and couldnt phone in to work.   Answer Question

I was offered a different job