Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure Subcontracts Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure in September 2008.

Interview

Basic interview. People were nice and seemed genuine. Office was very quiet. At the time of interview, the company seemed very stable and I was impressed that it worked on Katrina. It seemed like people really cared about what they did and about the company at the time.

Negotiation

Knowing the condition of the company many years after the interview and how the employee will level out in pay and opportunity, it would be wise to ask for the kitchen sink going in. Ask for at least 3 weeks vacation because this is what is given if you have industry experience of at least 10 years.

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Position was for a specific project. You could tell that there was alot of stress and pressure on the project but people were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations   Answer Question