Sheetz Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Frederick, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

applied, got called, asked my availability and hired me

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngsville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Youngsville, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied on line on Friday. I was called to schedule an interview on Sunday. I was interviewed on Thursday. The interviewer was very friendly. The interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. I was told that I would receive another call this Sunday to let me know if I would be given a second interview. I got a call Sunday as promised only to find out they hired someone else that was willing to work a lot of 3rd shifts.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between 3 places to work and they all offered exact pay, hours, and benefits, how would you decide which one to work for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (High Point, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a good interview manager was polite, he did say that I was overqualified for the job however needing some hours to make ends meet didnt make me feel very hopeful, plus working weekends is not what I am interested in anyways.

Interview Questions

• How I handle difficult customers   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Simple, basic, and straightforward, guy looked very friendly, and was comfortable to talk to, it was my inexperience with interviews, and inability to drive, that lead me to not get the job. Took about 30 minutes to complete the interview, I believe it took about 15 minutes to start the interview. Got offered a free soda while waiting, so that was nice.

Interview Questions

• Where you in any kind of troubling situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greencastle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Greencastle, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online & within 2 days I got an interview offer. I interviewed with a shift manager & she seemed to really like me. I was supposed to get a call back that Friday. After no call I called them back on Saturday & left a message. The next Wednesday I got a call asking me to do an interview with the hiring manager. That went alright, same exact questions as before. Once again I was supposed to get a call back on that Friday. After 2 calls & messages to them.,I got a call two weeks later informing me that since I had never had a job, I didn't have enough experience & that they filled the position with someone who had multiple jobs before.

Anonymous Employee in Warrenton, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Warrenton, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was brought in the back of the store and interviewed about general questions such as what high school, grades, social clubs and what knot. He then went through the daily tasks that are needed to complete the job. Then after accepting i got a tour around the store and was told i can order my clothing from the store.

Interview Questions

• Are you on any illegal drugs?   1 Answer