Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Simple, basic, and straightforward, guy looked very friendly, and was comfortable to talk to, it was my inexperience with interviews, and inability to drive, that lead me to not get the job. Took about 30 minutes to complete the interview, I believe it took about 15 minutes to start the interview. Got offered a free soda while waiting, so that was nice.

Interview Questions

• Where you in any kind of troubling situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sheetz Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Frederick, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online also followed up. Was called in for an interview by store manager. Offerred something to drink and then asked questions about self and work history. Offered job then sent to complete background process. Overall took a week between call, interview and then call to come in. Including getting results back from background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What did you most like/dislike about about working at a previous employer?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience working with food or in a fast pace enviornment?   Answer Question

Cashier, Worker, Cook, Lobby Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quickly, and performance and very helpful in make me feel ready and prepare
    He was very nine and understanding and helpful. He ask my questions that I could asker right away and More then one way that it can relate to my life and all the things that help me be me.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Statesville, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair where I interviewed with numerous managers. I passed the first round of interviews with store managers and was passed on to the district manager where I was interveiwed for about 40 minutes. Talked about anything and everything in regards to the position, company, and my personal experience. Was told they would call within a week. Got the call two days later with an offer. Went in and got my employee handbook and have to take a drug test/background check.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. They get back to you relatively quick to let you know if you got the job or not. Attire for the interview I would describe as business casual.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Met with the store manager for 1st interview. Nice conversation, asked me general questions about my knowledge, and work experience. Then met with the DM for a 2nd interview who asked me at least 50-60 questions in depth related to behavioral, decision making and food experience. Overall both interviews were pleasant and very informative.

Interview Questions

• Q: What would you do if you had an employee who wouldn't do their job?   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahlgren, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Dahlgren, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a sign in the gas station for an open interview for salespersons and supervisors for Nov 22nd. I went to the open interview and only needed to fill out a sign in sheet, was asked if I had already put in an application online, and was quickly brought back to be interviewed, which only took a few minutes.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to make a quick but important decision?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two different interviews. One with manager,and one with assistant manager. Very relaxed atmosphere. Mainly discussed my long term goals and why i wanted to work for sheetz.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Duncansville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Duncansville, PA).

Interview

Applied in person by filling out application.Application was found online, on the website. Printed it out, and proceeded to fill out all the information. Drove down o the store and dropped off app. Basic interview, had to complete mini skills test.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Very conversational. The interviewer was easy to talk with, and she asked experience related questions.The questions were the normal such as, why do want to work here,etc. She spoke at length about the culture and what they expect a manager to be.Unfortunately, this is one of possibly 3 or 4 interviews that a candidate would be expected to do.
    You will be interviewed by another district manager, HR group, and the regional manager as well. The interviewer said that the entire process may take up to 3 weeks. That was not unexpected as they are very careful about who they hire . Sheetz seems to hire from within more often than not, so an outside candidate is subject to more scrutiny.
    You really need to be at the top of your game to get to the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sheetz?   1 Answer