Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.1

138 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Williamsport, MD).

Interview

Application followed by a call in for two interviews. I interviewed with hospitality manager first as a one on one interview and then a panel interview for my second interview with the store manager and hospitality manager. Then they sent me to a drug test and once that came back I was called in to fill out all my paper work.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the job and what I could bring to the team   1 Answer

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Did not get hired got referral that did not help me at all had one interview that i felt went good. I don't know what there looking for but i guess 13 years experience in a kitchen is not it. My recommendation is to keep trying for the job that's what i am going to do cant ignore me forever.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 10 years.   1 Answer
    • Name a decision you made on the fly that turned out really well?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scott Depot, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Scott Depot, WV) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for interview the next day. Easy and relaxed interview process, was hired on the spot. Questions were not too challenging to answer.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager and I went in the back office and talked. It was very casual, and they encouraged me to get a coffee or fountain drink while I waited to be interviewed. Most fun interview I ever had. The process itself took about an hour because the hiring manager and I kept cracking jokes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sheetz?   1 Answer

Data Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Well, a total waste of time. I prepared for the interview. In the beginning of the interview my interviewers said that it was the first time they were using webex and at the end of the interview they tell me I was the last person they are interviewing. They rejected me the very next day after I drove the interview so well and the reason for rejection was that they hired somebody with some logistics experience. If there is a candidate in your mind. Please do not interview others and waste their time. The position was for a data intern and they want logistics experience. Wow

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. I drove the interview as I know what interviewers really can ask. Nothing out of the world. Basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Richmond, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

DM talked too much, didn't really seem like he wanted me to answer questions, he answered them for me. He kept interrupting me while I was trying to answer. I felt like I was pretty prepared for this interview but he wouldn't be quiet and let me talk

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hermitage, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Hermitage, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a quick, easy interview. 10-15 minutes. Sat me down and asked me like 10 questions and told me briefly about the job and asked me if I had any questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What was one time you made a mistake and fixed it? How important is making customers happy to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz in April 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews. One with the hospitality manager and one with the store manager. They were both extremely laid back and made me feel like I was just having a conversation and not being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you were in and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Simple, basic, and straightforward, guy looked very friendly, and was comfortable to talk to, it was my inexperience with interviews, and inability to drive, that lead me to not get the job. Took about 30 minutes to complete the interview, I believe it took about 15 minutes to start the interview. Got offered a free soda while waiting, so that was nice.

Interview Questions

• Where you in any kind of troubling situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sheetz (Huntington, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended a hiring event in the area. The event was supposed to go well into the evening. When I walked in after work, the store manager was leaving to go home in spite of the event. Luckily, he did speak with me for a few minutes. More of a meet and greet. He was obviously not interested in doing the event at that time, and wanted to go home. In spite of that, we did speak briefly. He was to call me soon to set up an actual interview up, but never did. I called several times to get one excuse after another. I was more than qualified, but was never given a chance. I'm drug free (Which is a rare find in this area.), not a criminal, have a good work history, and a good work ethic. Instead of being honest with me, he just kept lying to me. He strung me along for several weeks. I then got the generic rejection letter. Needless to say, this is not what I expected of Sheetz. Disappointed, but you probably did me a favor. Since my experience, I've heard many complain of them in this area. Thanks. I won't make the mistake twice. And I tell others about it too so they won't make the same mistake. I obviously wasted your time, and in turn you wasted mine.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Sheetz?   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer