Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.2

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baden, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Baden, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially took a 45 minute test while applying for the job. I then received a phone for an on site interview. Went to the interview at the store it lasted about 20 minutes. I was then asked to take a drug test at a separate location. After the results came back clean I began my training. Overall the whole process took about two weeks

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz in July 2015.

Interview

The Shift Supervisor who did my interview went a bit overkill, either he was new at the process or just a jerk. I've had interviews before, but he had to have asked me about 30 questions, all of which were the same few questions reworded, which wasn't necessary, because I'm just a freshman in college. It seemed like less of an interview and more like an interrogation or cross-examination.

Drink Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reidsville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Reidsville, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed face to face with two assistant store manager's and after it was done I took a skills test to see if i qualified for the sales associate position and was given a sheet to sign to consent a background check, and directed to go to get a drug screen. And called 3-4 days later to start training. Given uniform and finished all my paperwork and put on the sales floor to start training.

Interview Questions

• What is "good enough" to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The position, i applied for a part time and decided to get the job as a sales associate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviews with district manager, regional manager, director of operations, HR, and learning department. Six month training process, 3 months of training, and 3 months of practical training. Training should be longer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birdsboro, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Birdsboro, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a got a call for an interview a few days later.
    I went for the interview and it was a little harder than I expected. She took me to a small room in the back and there was a guy observing the interview, which made me nervous. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Some questions where basic: what do you know about Sheetz?
    Where would ypou like to be in 5 years?
    Describe Team Player.
    What do you think of the sentence "good enough"?
    After the interview she said she would get back to me by the end of the week. She did give me call saying I didn't get the job because I was better for a managing position.
    I do remember leaving there with mixed feelings, I wasn't sure If i did good or not.

Interview Questions

• There where a few unexpected questions, but the only one I can remember was this one: How sweet can I be in a work place?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Assessment, Interview, Drug/background check, hire in

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gettysburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sheetz (Gettysburg, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

tedious but thorough....checks take forever to come back, company vague about salary and benefits

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Lion, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Red Lion, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick nice chat, have a good smile and personality they are big on being a people person , dress business casual for interview, or professional for manager, be yourself interview is easy once you pass application. But please be mindful

Interview Questions

• What's he difference between customer service and hospitality   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Williamsport, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

A detailed set of questions with a drill down of questions after, a relaxed follow up from where my interviewer had been throughout his career with Sheetz, along with some of the background of the company perks, benefits, retirement, and recognition for the effort put forth from the corporation. a good amount of time spent with the culture Sheetz provides.

Interview Questions

• Why did I seek Sheetz forempoyment   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Statesville, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair where I interviewed with numerous managers. I passed the first round of interviews with store managers and was passed on to the district manager where I was interveiwed for about 40 minutes. Talked about anything and everything in regards to the position, company, and my personal experience. Was told they would call within a week. Got the call two days later with an offer. Went in and got my employee handbook and have to take a drug test/background check.