Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Baden, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Baden, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially took a 45 minute test while applying for the job. I then received a phone for an on site interview. Went to the interview at the store it lasted about 20 minutes. I was then asked to take a drug test at a separate location. After the results came back clean I began my training. Overall the whole process took about two weeks

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz in July 2015.

Interview

The Shift Supervisor who did my interview went a bit overkill, either he was new at the process or just a jerk. I've had interviews before, but he had to have asked me about 30 questions, all of which were the same few questions reworded, which wasn't necessary, because I'm just a freshman in college. It seemed like less of an interview and more like an interrogation or cross-examination.

Drink Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reidsville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Reidsville, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed face to face with two assistant store manager's and after it was done I took a skills test to see if i qualified for the sales associate position and was given a sheet to sign to consent a background check, and directed to go to get a drug screen. And called 3-4 days later to start training. Given uniform and finished all my paperwork and put on the sales floor to start training.

Interview Questions

• What is "good enough" to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The position, i applied for a part time and decided to get the job as a sales associate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviews with district manager, regional manager, director of operations, HR, and learning department. Six month training process, 3 months of training, and 3 months of practical training. Training should be longer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birdsboro, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Birdsboro, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a got a call for an interview a few days later.
    I went for the interview and it was a little harder than I expected. She took me to a small room in the back and there was a guy observing the interview, which made me nervous. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Some questions where basic: what do you know about Sheetz?
    Where would ypou like to be in 5 years?
    Describe Team Player.
    What do you think of the sentence "good enough"?
    After the interview she said she would get back to me by the end of the week. She did give me call saying I didn't get the job because I was better for a managing position.
    I do remember leaving there with mixed feelings, I wasn't sure If i did good or not.

Interview Questions

• There where a few unexpected questions, but the only one I can remember was this one: How sweet can I be in a work place?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Assessment, Interview, Drug/background check, hire in

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gettysburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sheetz (Gettysburg, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

tedious but thorough....checks take forever to come back, company vague about salary and benefits

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Latrobe, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Latrobe, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was scheduled in my time frame and it was not a hard interview others and they do interviews with a bunch of people and pick the best out of the group

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the rest of the people we are interviewing?   1 Answer

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Did not get hired got referral that did not help me at all had one interview that i felt went good. I don't know what there looking for but i guess 13 years experience in a kitchen is not it. My recommendation is to keep trying for the job that's what i am going to do cant ignore me forever.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 10 years.   1 Answer
    • Name a decision you made on the fly that turned out really well?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Parma, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great! Very professional, 2 part interview. Management is eager and driven to hire the best candidates. The first interview was more just getting to know the basics and learn about you and if you are what they're looking for. Second interview is more in depth.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me a difficult situation you've experienced in your past employer that caused conflict with upper management, and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer