Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

2.1

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

I think the hiring process has changed since I was hired because it's kind of crazy.

When I was interviewed, I had to be interviewed by the assistant manager then the store manager. At my second interview I had to complete the same survey as the one I completed in the application online. If I met the min. on the application and the min. in store, than I was okay. If you don't receive the same scores, you won't get hired. You need to meet a minimum score on the test/survey thing.

Otherwise, it was the same generic questions. Also, you have to sit and read an employee handbook for about an hour. And if you're hired, you go for a drug test immediately afterwards.

When I was promoted I had to be interviewed by the DM which was very stressful.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep employees motivated?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just had to accept that I'd be working 35+hours at $2 more an hour. I was not told it would include tear inducing stress.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Pretty short and sweet

Negotiation

Not much negotitation - pretty much a phone call saying I was hired, I had accepted, my starting pay was what was advertised - $9.75/hr

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coudersport, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Coudersport, PA).

Interview

Never got a call-back after completing online assessment. I called the store I applied at and was told I didn't pass the assessment! Curious as to why, I called corporate offices and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Guess I should have BS'd my way to an interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Apply online and get a call within the coming week

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application with personality test, Interview with assistant managers and then drug testing. The interview really depends on the manager interviewing. I have known people who were turned away because they smiled too much while people who obviously didn't care the minute they walked in the door got the job. It just depends.

Interview Questions

• The only unexpected thing was that I had to take a math test.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Sent in resume, very qualified to do the work with over 10 years management experience, and they send me a email within couple days saying based upon my resume that i qualify for a salesperson position. One not a salesperson you are a cashier!

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager and I went in the back office and talked. It was very casual, and they encouraged me to get a coffee or fountain drink while I waited to be interviewed. Most fun interview I ever had. The process itself took about an hour because the hiring manager and I kept cracking jokes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sheetz?   1 Answer

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plains Township, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Plains Township, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

the interview was wellorganized. i walken into the store sat down witth a sheetz manger we both looked each other in the eye and i was asked questions and was hired three days after and this was back in the year of 2003 of june.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have?   1 Answer
    • Were you ever fired from a job before?   1 Answer

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brownstown, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Brownstown, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied on Sunday online, got a call on Wendesday for an interview that day! It went great! She told me to get a drug test, I went that day. On tuesday, I called her and asked me to come in on wendesday because I was hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Frederick, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

applied, got called, asked my availability and hired me