Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager and I went in the back office and talked. It was very casual, and they encouraged me to get a coffee or fountain drink while I waited to be interviewed. Most fun interview I ever had. The process itself took about an hour because the hiring manager and I kept cracking jokes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sheetz?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Williamsport, MD).

Interview

Application followed by a call in for two interviews. I interviewed with hospitality manager first as a one on one interview and then a panel interview for my second interview with the store manager and hospitality manager. Then they sent me to a drug test and once that came back I was called in to fill out all my paper work.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the job and what I could bring to the team   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz in April 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews. One with the hospitality manager and one with the store manager. They were both extremely laid back and made me feel like I was just having a conversation and not being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you were in and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scott Depot, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Scott Depot, WV) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for interview the next day. Easy and relaxed interview process, was hired on the spot. Questions were not too challenging to answer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Richmond, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

DM talked too much, didn't really seem like he wanted me to answer questions, he answered them for me. He kept interrupting me while I was trying to answer. I felt like I was pretty prepared for this interview but he wouldn't be quiet and let me talk

Anonymous Employee in Yadkinville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Yadkinville, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was very casual. We met in one of the stores and talked about previous work history, life goals, availability and life. There was no pressure and the manager was very open about all of the job responsibilities along with the possibilities for advancements.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were expected to do more than your work position required.   1 Answer

Data Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Well, a total waste of time. I prepared for the interview. In the beginning of the interview my interviewers said that it was the first time they were using webex and at the end of the interview they tell me I was the last person they are interviewing. They rejected me the very next day after I drove the interview so well and the reason for rejection was that they hired somebody with some logistics experience. If there is a candidate in your mind. Please do not interview others and waste their time. The position was for a data intern and they want logistics experience. Wow

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. I drove the interview as I know what interviewers really can ask. Nothing out of the world. Basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philipsburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sheetz (Philipsburg, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got a call after applying for an interview where we went over basic job functions and responsibilities. I got a call the next day to set up a drug test. About a week later I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Hermitage, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Hermitage, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a quick, easy interview. 10-15 minutes. Sat me down and asked me like 10 questions and told me briefly about the job and asked me if I had any questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What was one time you made a mistake and fixed it? How important is making customers happy to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Murrysville, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Most questions are regarding previous jobs or leadership positions. The goal of the interview is to give you an opportunity to convince management why you are committed, reliable, responsible, and worthy of a position that will require a lot of you. When they ask, "Are you prepared to move in a fast-moving and busy environment?" don't lie, because they aren't messing around.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to work in a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer