Sheetz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 28, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngsville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Youngsville, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied on line on Friday. I was called to schedule an interview on Sunday. I was interviewed on Thursday. The interviewer was very friendly. The interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. I was told that I would receive another call this Sunday to let me know if I would be given a second interview. I got a call Sunday as promised only to find out they hired someone else that was willing to work a lot of 3rd shifts.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between 3 places to work and they all offered exact pay, hours, and benefits, how would you decide which one to work for?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perry, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Perry, OH).

Interview

The interview was long. I was asked many questions about what I like to do for fun and my family. I started the next week beginning a store opening.

Anonymous Employee in Belle Vernon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Belle Vernon, PA).

Interview

Very long and annoying

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing I signed my life away

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz in August 2010.

Interview

It wasn't really a formal interview. They needed a person for third shift, I was a frequent customer. I filled out an application, they asked when I could start, & I got the job.

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

I actually applied online a few months back and I walked in the store and met the store manager and was hired on the spot! He took me to the back in the office looked at my application, asked me a couple questions regarding me last job and that was it. I didn't go through the full interview process it took all of 10 mins to be honest. After I took my drug test and they sent it off I hadn't received a call so when I called the store they confirmed that I passed the test and gave me a date to start my orientation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about my previous job   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was very quickly called in for the interview. I was hired as a salesperson and had to go through rigorous training in a group setting with other salespersons from several stores. I was also trained in my store by other shift dupervisors and within a month was promoted to shift supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How would your co-workers know if you are in a bad mood? What eould you say to sn employee who is s itting in the cooler drinking a drink?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Akron, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

It was easy. They wanted part time and people who needed and wanted to work. They said i fit the bill for what they wanted with the exception of my availability. I needed and wanted the job but I didnt get it because my part time hours wasn't what they wanted. Why is it they want part time but refuse to work with your availability. They say flexible scheduling and family oriented but they are not flexible nor family friendly when it comes to working with people with school aged children. Jobs need to quit saying part time and flexible when they are not willing to work with you on availability. Maybe they didnt like the fact that i interviewed them as well. It was an easy interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at sheetz?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Breezewood, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Breezewood, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a basic interview that asked good questions that make you think if your capable to do the job or not. The manager's involved were kind and generous from start to finish. The interview was about 30 minutes in length and was made to feel at home. Easy process as long as your honest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sheetz? What do you think you can offer to the team? What experiences do you have in this type of job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Jackson, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Mount Jackson, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy and no stress ata 'll. Store manager was funny and makes you feel like you want to be here. I actually turned down another job offer to come and work at sheetz.

Sheetz Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (York, PA).

Interview

I applied online and followed through with a call about a week later. I also got an employee referral and when they didn't call back because they said they were busy, I called again and got an interview which was more of just an informal conversation with the managers because I think they already had the intention of hiring me. I then just had to get a drug screen and background check and I was good to go. And some advice for anyone who may apply, take your time on the assessment on the online application as it is graded by the computer on a 1-3 scale.