Sheetz Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. They get back to you relatively quick to let you know if you got the job or not. Attire for the interview I would describe as business casual.

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two different interviews. One with manager,and one with assistant manager. Very relaxed atmosphere. Mainly discussed my long term goals and why i wanted to work for sheetz.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Duncansville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Duncansville, PA).

Interview

Applied in person by filling out application.Application was found online, on the website. Printed it out, and proceeded to fill out all the information. Drove down o the store and dropped off app. Basic interview, had to complete mini skills test.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sheetz (Richmond, VA).

Interview

It was a normal interview, just regular questions like "why should we hire you" & "what is work ethic to you".. Only took about 5-8 minutes. The only thing is they are asking me to come in for a second interview, which I'm so nervous for..Ugh

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Erie, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two part interview process. They appreciate it if you dress up. If you make it to the second interview you basically have the job as long as you can pass a drug test and background check.

Anonymous Employee in Indiana, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Indiana, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, was called in for an interview a few days later. A few days after my interview they called me to take a drug test. I am waiting the results- though they will come back clean- & will start after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

online application and then online pre-assessment exam
    it took 3 days i received a phone call from hr that was minor interview
    after that i had a store interview and i got a job

Interview Questions

• how do you handle the busy situation.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation it's a corporate they have the same wage for the starter

Anonymous Employee in Graham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Graham, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was very long, asked lots of questions could be confusing. He was hard to read so I was not sure if it was going well or not. The way some of the questions were worded were weird. Overall it was okay though it was mostly just nerves.

Anonymous Employee in Warren, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Warren, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick, basic questions. Very nice. Easy questions like how to deal with an angry customer and what you do outside of work, are you in school, etc. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Gettysburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Gettysburg, PA).

Interview

It was 12 years ago, and the interview process has changed a lot.
    I had a verbal interview with the store manager and took a test on their computer that asked basic math questions and ethical questions on employee honesty and behavior.