Sheetz Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Apply online and get a call within the coming week

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application with personality test, Interview with assistant managers and then drug testing. The interview really depends on the manager interviewing. I have known people who were turned away because they smiled too much while people who obviously didn't care the minute they walked in the door got the job. It just depends.

Interview Questions

• The only unexpected thing was that I had to take a math test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warren, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Warren, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick, basic questions. Very nice. Easy questions like how to deal with an angry customer and what you do outside of work, are you in school, etc. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Millersville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Millersville, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Normal questions were asked, nothing unusual. Many of my coworkers who have now worked for sheetz for years, never had a job interview prior to their application. Don't stress about it, easy easy easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to Sheetz?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lititz, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Lititz, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy. They hardly even asked me anything and just gave me the job on the spot. Easiest interview I've ever had. A little unprofessional if you ask me. But if you want the job you'll get it because as long as your always available you could be blind and theyd hire you

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Where did you hear about us? What do you expect from us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Zion Crossroads, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Zion Crossroads, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was never given a true interview. One of the managers asked how long they thought I would be working with the company and when it came time to my formal interview, I was just hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. They get back to you relatively quick to let you know if you got the job or not. Attire for the interview I would describe as business casual.

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two different interviews. One with manager,and one with assistant manager. Very relaxed atmosphere. Mainly discussed my long term goals and why i wanted to work for sheetz.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Erie, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two part interview process. They appreciate it if you dress up. If you make it to the second interview you basically have the job as long as you can pass a drug test and background check.

Anonymous Employee in Yadkinville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Yadkinville, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was very casual. We met in one of the stores and talked about previous work history, life goals, availability and life. There was no pressure and the manager was very open about all of the job responsibilities along with the possibilities for advancements.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were expected to do more than your work position required.   1 Answer