Sheetz Sales Person Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Sales Person Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Brownstown, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Brownstown, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied on Sunday online, got a call on Wendesday for an interview that day! It went great! She told me to get a drug test, I went that day. On tuesday, I called her and asked me to come in on wendesday because I was hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online and call the next business day. My interview was 1:1 in the dining area of Sheetz, so it was kind of awkward, but same basic questions. Why Sheetz? Im assuming I was onto the next step because I was welcomed back to the manager office to get set up for my outside drug/background test. Two business days after the test I got called back into to do my paperwork and trained the day after.

Anonymous Employee in Dunmore, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Dunmore, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

I put in an application online on Wednesday and got a phone call the same day at 3 pm for and interview. The interview was scheduled for the next day Friday. The interview lasted an hour and a half with a tour of the kitchen and the freezers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (State College, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very simple basic interview, They really just need to get to know you as a person and decide if they think that you will fit in well, be willing to actually do some work, and will be able to work when they need you.

Interview Questions

• What are three adjectives that you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question