Sheetz Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Store Manager Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Very conversational. The interviewer was easy to talk with, and she asked experience related questions.The questions were the normal such as, why do want to work here,etc. She spoke at length about the culture and what they expect a manager to be.Unfortunately, this is one of possibly 3 or 4 interviews that a candidate would be expected to do.
You will be interviewed by another district manager, HR group, and the regional manager as well. The interviewer said that the entire process may take up to 3 weeks. That was not unexpected as they are very careful about who they hire . Sheetz seems to hire from within more often than not, so an outside candidate is subject to more scrutiny.
You really need to be at the top of your game to get to the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sheetz?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

It took a little while to get the first interview but once the ball got rolling, it was just a matter of days before I was hired and started my new position.

Interview Questions

• There a lot of situational/behavioral questions. Be truthful, don't make up stuff to talk about. Be on time and dress for success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a starting wage for all positions.

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Assessment, Interview, Drug/background check, hire in

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sheetz in November 2011.

Interview

Sheetz has a great training associate manager program. You have 6 weeks with another manager. You then have 90 days to run a store and to be reviewed by your staff. Depending on the outcome of your internal surveys you will get an interview with your RM and an HR staff member.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of questions about problems that you faced during you internship you must explain how you solved problems step by step.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sheetz in May 2009.

Interview

Its was a nerve racking 1:1 interview. Questions were asked that don't even apply to anything ever in life. It was just questions that got under my skin. Keeping the cool was what is judged not by competence. Was interviewed by district manager and regional. Could be a little more lax.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came up to you to and started yelling at you for no apparent reason what do you do?   Answer Question