Sheetz Store Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheetz Store Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Sheetz

1.7

Store Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

The application for this position was filled out online. Was contacted by Phone to schedule an Interview which was done after I called them back. The Interview was real thorough and so much details was covered.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Anonymous Employee in Warrenton, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Warrenton, VA) in July 2018.

Interview

Positive, to the point, friendly and welcoming. The interview covered alot of issues related to why I would ant to work there and my experience related to being able to do the job. The conversation was focused on customer service needs and how to meet them and how the company works as a team to support each other for while providing excellent customer service. It was a win-win experience. I left feeling very good about the company and wanting to be a part of that kind of effort while having a positive work environment.

Interview Questions

Sheetz Response

Jul 18, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We’re happy to hear you had a great interview experience and wish you luck in your new position!

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Raleigh, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Very quick, asked about my previous job and my views on teamwork.

Mentioned that most people ask lots of questions, seemed to like that I had none.

Very casual feel, no fancy suits or special interview room, just me and a manager in the Dine-In area.

Interview Questions

Sheetz Response

Jul 15, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist

We’re happy to hear your interview experience at Sheetz was a good one and glad to have you on the team!