Shell Interview Questions in Deer Park, TX | Glassdoor

Shell Interview Questions in Deer Park, TX

2.3

Cafe Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shell (Deer Park, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Really easy. I was only asked when I was available, and that was about it. I thought I was offered the job right then and there considering Crystal asked for my SSN and said she'd call me back when my background check results came back. I know I have a clear background. She talked me through the process of what i'd be doing when she was going to call me, she told me about training, but then she never called and when I called her and even left a message asking her to get back with me on the status of my application she never even called me back. Very unprofessional in my opinion and will not be applying again any time soon considering I was very excited that I had finally found a job after months of searching. A huge let down.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shell (Deer Park, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

1) Phone screen interview
    2) Face to face interview
    3) Try to trick you during the offering process
    4) Took one month between background screening / drug testing / submitting resignation letter.
    5) Poor process to on-board experienced hiring.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shell (Deer Park, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

There was one interview. I was on a co-op internship during highschool so I got the interview through connections. It was brief and they asked the typical questions you'd find on top 100 questions in an interview. Like I said, I got the job easily because I was in a co-op class, so I can't give you a measurement on how hard it was to get the job.