Shell Interview Questions in Norco, LA | Glassdoor

Shell Interview Questions in Norco, LA

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norco, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shell (Norco, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Good dialogue - both sides asking questions and providing answers Presentations were helpful and answers to my questions were beneficial. Tour of facility and experience / knowledge of interview staff was impressive. Overall good experience

Interview Questions

• How do you perceive the difference between the culture at Shell and your previous employer?   Answer Question

Rotating Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norco, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shell (Norco, LA).

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I have 30 min phone interview, which followed by personal interview onsite. Prior to the personal on-site interview, they asked for the salary expectations, & negotiated how much they will offer, if selected. Personal interview was one hour personal/technical interview with hiring manager, one hour behavioural type interview with HR, which followed by 1 1/2 hour lunch with the team (without Manager) to understand the culture, team, etc.....

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norco, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell (Norco, LA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a basic phone interview with one of the Shell HR managers. First we went through my resume, and I had a chance to explain some of my accomplishments.

After that, I had to answer Shell's CAR interview method. There was one question regarding Capacity, Accomplishments, and Relationships.

After the interview, I heard back the next day with a informal offer. After about a week, I received a formal offer.

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norco, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell (Norco, LA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview consist of two people asking me questions. They both took turn asking me. the first question they ask was " so tell us about yourself. when they ask you that they dont want to know your whole life story. they really want to know about yourself dealing with the field you are interviewing for. you must tell them why they should hire you out of thousands who are applying for the same position.

Interview Questions

• What should we hire you and not the other candiates?   1 Answer