Shenandoah University Interview Questions in Winchester, VA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shenandoah University

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA).

Interview

I was called for a phone interview the day after I submitted my resume. I only answered a few questions about why I was looking a the position and a bit about my background. We promptly set up and in person interview. The in person interview took about 3 hours with the associate director, director and VP.

Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

i was called in for an interview with a few questions on experience with customer service and asked to set a table for different events.it was a little difficult as i was nervous but i pushed through. my manager was very kind throughout the whole interview.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle dealing with a customer that is rude and refuses to be served what you are offering because of your race?   1 Answer

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

First I initiated a phone call to department head. Then sent a letter requesting interview and interest. Then department head called me for one on one interview. Interview was about 45 minutes. Nothing available at the time, but after several months was called and I accepted the position.