Shenyin & Wanguo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shenyin & Wanguo Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shenyin & Wanguo

Intern Interview

Interview

applied online through joint university career website.receive phone call from them after a month. hr and department head interview. it was a easy one, just basic communication about your cv and the job.

Product Develop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shenyin & Wanguo (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2012.

Interview

1. fill in the application form online
    2. after 1-2 weeks HR will inform you the interview plan
    3. interview lasted about 2 Hr
    4. 4 ppl interview 1 applicator. ask about professional question and also your view about this field and the new trend in the world.
    5. among the 4 ppl, 2 is HR, 2 is the department head.

Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shenyin & Wanguo in May 2010.

Interview

By providing examples, demonstrate that you can adapt to a wide variety of people, situations and/or environments.
    What do you do when priorities change quickly? Give me one example of when this happened.
    Tell me about a decision you made while under a lot of pressure.
    Tell me about a specific time when you were given new information that affected a decision that you had already made.
    Give me an example of a time when there was a decision to be made and procedures were not in place? What was the outcome?
    When was the last time you felt pressure on a job? How did the situation come about? How did you react? What made you decide to handle it that way? What effect, if any, did this have on your other responsibilities?
    What are some of the things your last employer could have done to keep you?

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you were able to complete a project without immediate supervision. Was this normal? Did your supervisor often give you tasks to do which did not require direct supervision?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel the results of the Office Skills Test are representative of your skills?   Answer Question