Sheppard Pratt Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sheppard Pratt Health System

2.5

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Towson, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Went to the Towson campus for Sheppard Pratt Health System. Met with HR for an interview to see if fit for position once this was complete they sent me to then meet with the supervisor of the department which I was applying for. Got a call back within the week with an offer for the position. Went in for testing ( TB/ DRUG/ FINGER PRINTING). Had a full day of orientation for the position on a later date and then started work the following day.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been doing this line of work   1 Answer

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

Jul 7, 2015 – Recruitment and Employment Manager

We are glad you had a positive experience and that you decided to join the Sheppard Pratt team! Thanks for taking the time to complete the review!

Internship Interview

Interview

You schedule an interview with the volunteer services woman. When you come in you talk about what your interest are and who you would be interested in working with. She is screening you to see if you are a good match as an intern. And then if she likes you essentially she will try to put you in a place you want to be in and then the next step you have to meet with the people you are working with.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your friends to describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very positive. Supervisor seemed very excited about her own work and honest about the intensity of the internship experience. Left feeling nervous but sure that it will be a great internship. I got hired on! So far the orientation is extensive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Towson, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Connected with a recruiter on LinkedIn and she messaged me stating that she was sending my resume over to the Manager. Received a call from the manager the next day asking that I come in for an interview. Had a great interview with a woman named Beth Matthews. Hired me on the spot...then had to send references to the recruiter. I decided not to proceed with the hiring process due to pay rates and hours.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I want to work there and about my experience. I basically led the interview. Come prepared with lots of questions! I asked the questions... she answered them. Lasted about 45 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Ellicott City, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

About 5 weeks total from start to onboarding date. I thought it was an excpetable timeframe however the waiting part is what almost had me crazy(lol). Communication from my recruiter was friendly, excited for me in which i appreciated. I was so happy I was delayed with my train of thought for a sec or too. Overall great experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was direct and fair. Questions about my years of experience and how to deal with patients when they become difficult was asked during interview. Interview with HR will be at least 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System.

Interview

The was called in for a interview and when i got home I was called to come in for a second interview. I observed other employees for 2 hours and after I was offered the position pending back ground check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System in May 2013.

Interview

I had an internship before I was hired, so the interview was short and to the point. I was interview by the program director who is extremely nice and was able to see my performance in groups when I was a volunteer for college credits. The interview was 1:1, in a friendly and open environment, with discussion on expectations and job responsibilities.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

They showed me the unit and gave me a tour. They then brought me back to the director's office to ask questions. Very laid back. Maybe because I had a lot of experience prior to applying.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the population I had applied for and how I viewed the issues they faced   Answer Question

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

Sep 1, 2015 – Recruitment and Employment Manager

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a positive experience!

Behavior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Cumberland, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

From the time of initially applying for the position, it was a two-week time frame before being called for an interview. The interview consisted of six questions from three members of the administration of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail the steps you would utilize to assist an individual(client) to decompress after a behavioral event   1 Answer