Sheppard Pratt Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheppard Pratt Health System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Ellicott City, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

About 5 weeks total from start to onboarding date. I thought it was an excpetable timeframe however the waiting part is what almost had me crazy(lol). Communication from my recruiter was friendly, excited for me in which i appreciated. I was so happy I was delayed with my train of thought for a sec or too. Overall great experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Towson, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Connected with a recruiter on LinkedIn and she messaged me stating that she was sending my resume over to the Manager. Received a call from the manager the next day asking that I come in for an interview. Had a great interview with a woman named Beth Matthews. Hired me on the spot...then had to send references to the recruiter. I decided not to proceed with the hiring process due to pay rates and hours.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I want to work there and about my experience. I basically led the interview. Come prepared with lots of questions! I asked the questions... she answered them. Lasted about 45 minutes.   Answer Question

Behavior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Cumberland, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

From the time of initially applying for the position, it was a two-week time frame before being called for an interview. The interview consisted of six questions from three members of the administration of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail the steps you would utilize to assist an individual(client) to decompress after a behavioral event   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

You schedule an interview with the volunteer services woman. When you come in you talk about what your interest are and who you would be interested in working with. She is screening you to see if you are a good match as an intern. And then if she likes you essentially she will try to put you in a place you want to be in and then the next step you have to meet with the people you are working with.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your friends to describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very positive. Supervisor seemed very excited about her own work and honest about the intensity of the internship experience. Left feeling nervous but sure that it will be a great internship. I got hired on! So far the orientation is extensive.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System in January 2017.

Interview

Management and HR lack professional skills. After submitting my application I received a call back within a day or two. I interviewed in 2017 for a staff position. I completed share time to experience the floor. After providing a follow up email to HR and the unit manager, the process ran cold. No response. Have enough respect for your candidates to follow through on the process. Whichever way it goes, I just wanted closure. During the hiring process, candidates gather information and form thoughts about the organization as well. The manager was young and seemed to lack confidence as a manager. Her response about her managerial style had a negative undertone, she seemed defensive and lacked insight about her management skills.

Educational Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the head of the Forbush School and learned about the school and their needs for an educational assistant. I returned a week later to observe a classroom, tour the school, and meet several staff members.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with working with children with behavioral issues?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

They showed me the unit and gave me a tour. They then brought me back to the director's office to ask questions. Very laid back. Maybe because I had a lot of experience prior to applying.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the population I had applied for and how I viewed the issues they faced   Answer Question

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

Sep 1, 2015 – Recruitment and Employment Manager

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a positive experience!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System.

Interview

The was called in for a interview and when i got home I was called to come in for a second interview. I observed other employees for 2 hours and after I was offered the position pending back ground check.

Educational Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Baltimore, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

It was very brief and unprofessional. The priciple interviewed me along with 5 other staff members. He was very insulting to his present staff told me he was going to clean house an fire a lot of people.