Sheppard Pratt Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sheppard Pratt Health System

Intern Interview

Interview

Very positive. Supervisor seemed very excited about her own work and honest about the intensity of the internship experience. Left feeling nervous but sure that it will be a great internship. I got hired on! So far the orientation is extensive.

Educational Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the head of the Forbush School and learned about the school and their needs for an educational assistant. I returned a week later to observe a classroom, tour the school, and meet several staff members.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with working with children with behavioral issues?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

They showed me the unit and gave me a tour. They then brought me back to the director's office to ask questions. Very laid back. Maybe because I had a lot of experience prior to applying.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the population I had applied for and how I viewed the issues they faced   Answer Question

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

Sep 1, 2015 – Recruitment and Employment Manager

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a positive experience!

Mental Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System.

Interview

The was called in for a interview and when i got home I was called to come in for a second interview. I observed other employees for 2 hours and after I was offered the position pending back ground check.

Educational Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Baltimore, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

It was very brief and unprofessional. The priciple interviewed me along with 5 other staff members. He was very insulting to his present staff told me he was going to clean house an fire a lot of people.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Towson, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Went to the Towson campus for Sheppard Pratt Health System. Met with HR for an interview to see if fit for position once this was complete they sent me to then meet with the supervisor of the department which I was applying for. Got a call back within the week with an offer for the position. Went in for testing ( TB/ DRUG/ FINGER PRINTING). Had a full day of orientation for the position on a later date and then started work the following day.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been doing this line of work   1 Answer

Sheppard Pratt Health System Response

Jul 7, 2015 – Recruitment and Employment Manager

We are glad you had a positive experience and that you decided to join the Sheppard Pratt team! Thanks for taking the time to complete the review!

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System.

Interview

Very unorganized I had to come back because the person that was interviewing me had called out and no one was available to interview me. Left waiting in waiting room for over an hour without anyone saying hello

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't one

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System (Towson, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

First, I completed an interview with HR to ask basic questions. The second interview was with unit manager. Followed by a tour of the unit and introduction to the treatment team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Mental Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System in May 2013.

Interview

I had an internship before I was hired, so the interview was short and to the point. I was interview by the program director who is extremely nice and was able to see my performance in groups when I was a volunteer for college credits. The interview was 1:1, in a friendly and open environment, with discussion on expectations and job responsibilities.

Mental Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was direct and fair. Questions about my years of experience and how to deal with patients when they become difficult was asked during interview. Interview with HR will be at least 30 minutes