Sherwin-Williams Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sherwin-Williams

2.3

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with company recruiter then you will be asked to meet with district management. My district manager spent about 30 min asking experience and role playing questions and another 30 min on getting to know me and what kind of personality I had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really threw me off guard. It was very laid back for the most part   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiating at all

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Lafayette, LA) in March 2009.

Interview

After I visited them at a job fair, I received an e-mail saying they would like to interview me. The interview was set up about a month in advance. At the interview, the interviewer seemed very impressed with my resume and my qualifications. He asked some behavioral questions (what have you done in this situation). About a week later, I received an e-mail saying that I wasn't offered a position, which was a shock to me, as the interview seemed to go very well (I guess they seem that way most of the time). My only thought is that maybe they were looking for someone less qualified to justify paying them less.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a situation with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston AFB, SC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Charleston AFB, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

Ask about you questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chico, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

went through about 3 interviews, face to face interview and another interview. They ask a couple of situation questions. They tell you about the company and promotion process. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle such and such situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was through a phone call and very easy. It was a review of my resume and what I expected in a work environment. The interview lasted about a half hour or less.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

You will have 2 phone interviews then meet a store manager that's not your manager. Once completed you will meet with the dm. Its not a hard interview but just 3 or 4 you will have for minimum pay.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about paint   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Madison, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the District Manager and then had an interview with a Store Manager so you would know exactly what you would be doing.
    Pretty Basic Interview.
    Was fairly informal and conversational

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Alexandria, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 step. Behavioral questions. Short term and long term goals. Phone interview, in store interview and District Manager interview. Asked about resume and cover letter. What makes me a good candidate and what can i bring to the table

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Quick and basic questions. General knowledge questions nothing hard or out of the ordinary. Do not have to have prior paint knowledge. Just speak clearly and show confidence. Started with area recruiter and then met with 1:1 with a store manager and assistant manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

they called me on the phone first interview asked about my leadership roles and customer service experience my interviewer was nice and made me comfortable through the interview the next step is a face to interview

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had a bad experience with a customer and how did you fix it   Answer Question