Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, I received a call after a month to setup an interview. I interviewed at Cleveland location.
    First, I had an phone interview with HR, later I had an on site interview with the IT manager, he asked questions about my previous work experiences related to IT and classroom experiences.
    I had another on site interview with IT Project Manager, he asked questions based on software development methodologies, Agile, and other questions related to the job responsibilities.
    My interview went very well, but due to schedule conflicts I could not take the job.
    The managers do not reply to the emails.

Interview Questions

• What steps can you follow to make sure you get the best results in the process of software development?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

No phone screening. I directly received an onsite interview invitation from their HR department and I discussed their opening with three different people on three individual 30-45 minute sessions. They seemed to have a laid-back culture and everybody was very approachable and knowledgeable. They didn't ask anything out of the ordinary just basic behavioral questions and we discussed extensively the job responsibilities and whether I could be a good fit for their team. About a month after the interview even though I thought I did well and after two e-mails and one voicemail to their hr representative I haven't heard back from them, which I find it frustrating and unprofessional especially when you take into account that the opening was for their global headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you understand the job description with your own words   Answer Question

Senior Oracle BPM Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Their interview process has few rounds.
    1. HR Talks to you about salary and rest of those eligibility things.
    2. First technical round over phone.
    3. Face to Face interview for half day (Several technical rounds with managerial)

Interview Questions

• What are best approaches you see in previous versions of BPM software that you feel good to have in the latest version   1 Answer
    • How was their reimbursement policy when you go for face to face   1 Answer

R&D Senior Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

About two weeks after filling out the online application, I was contacted by an HR Manager for a phone interview and an inviation of an on-site interview. The on-site interview was composed of two parts with each around 45 mins , one with the district manager and the other with the R & D manager and a group leader.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a disagreement with coworker; strength and weekness   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Process started with a brief phone interview with HR manager. About 1 week later received call that I had been chosen for the 2nd interview at the headquarter with 2 supervisors and a manager. Each interview was about 30 minutes. For the internal field audit position must be open to relocation.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was not difficult and consisted of two parts. I first met with two people from HR who I spoke to during the phone interview and they asked behavioral questions. Then I met with the perspective boss from the quality control sector to talk over expected duties and resume.

Information Technology Professional Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I applied through the college career service that I was attending, as well as through Sherwin-William's HR website. I was contacted by email for an initial phone interview. The phone interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. It was general behavioral questions ("Tell me about a time when..."). I moved on to the in-person interview the following week. I was interviewed by two people. One person asked more behavioral questions and the other person asked technical ability questions. The interview lasted approximately an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked typical CompTia A+ questions. "How would you find an IP address...?"   Answer Question

Research Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager first directly called me to start the phone interview without notification. Then they offered me an on-site interview. The on-site interview was not very official. They didn't even offer me a lab tour which was common for a R&D on-site interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I got a Email to come in for a interview the following week. Communication was just through emails. I had my interview and it was very laid back. The person interviewing me was nice and was easy to talk to. The interview lasted about a half hour. Some odd questions but overall easy interview.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

The process began with a light phone screen. The discussion was on their project and the structure of their business. This was followed by another call and we set a time for me to interview onsite. Before the interview the hiring manager asked me to connect to her on LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence a team?   1 Answer