Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Store Management/Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took roughly six weeks - two phone interviews, the in-person interview with the City Manager, and the offer one week after the in-person interview. Although I felt a distinct disadvantage from other applicants who might have had greater professional experience, the company places value on those who are enthusiastic, do their homework on the company, and can sincerely articulate their commitment to, and making the most of, this opportunity.

IT Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, I received a call after a month to setup an interview. I interviewed at Cleveland location.
    First, I had an phone interview with HR, later I had an on site interview with the IT manager, he asked questions about my previous work experiences related to IT and classroom experiences.
    I had another on site interview with IT Project Manager, he asked questions based on software development methodologies, Agile, and other questions related to the job responsibilities.
    My interview went very well, but due to schedule conflicts I could not take the job.
    The managers do not reply to the emails.

Interview Questions

• What steps can you follow to make sure you get the best results in the process of software development?   Answer Question

R&D Winter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

It's a phone-call interview and the interviewer from R&D Department. She asked me some questions about my previous work, but related to the project she had, I guessed. Since she's from R&D, some questions related to coating has been asked

Interview Questions

• Could you describe a time you use the coating technology to solve the problems you came across in your project?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

No phone screening. I directly received an onsite interview invitation from their HR department and I discussed their opening with three different people on three individual 30-45 minute sessions. They seemed to have a laid-back culture and everybody was very approachable and knowledgeable. They didn't ask anything out of the ordinary just basic behavioral questions and we discussed extensively the job responsibilities and whether I could be a good fit for their team. About a month after the interview even though I thought I did well and after two e-mails and one voicemail to their hr representative I haven't heard back from them, which I find it frustrating and unprofessional especially when you take into account that the opening was for their global headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you understand the job description with your own words   Answer Question

Senior Oracle BPM Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Their interview process has few rounds.
    1. HR Talks to you about salary and rest of those eligibility things.
    2. First technical round over phone.
    3. Face to Face interview for half day (Several technical rounds with managerial)

Interview Questions

• What are best approaches you see in previous versions of BPM software that you feel good to have in the latest version   1 Answer
    • How was their reimbursement policy when you go for face to face   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Process was easy and very informational. I received an email a few days after applying to set up a phone interview and after the phone interview, I had an in person interview with the district manager. Easy interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

There was one phone interview with HR and then three in person interviews with the department. All of the managers I interviewed with were friendly and not too intimidating but very professional. I had to take a skills test as well.I received an offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• What I understood about the Industry and why I would be interested in it.   Answer Question

R&D Senior Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

About two weeks after filling out the online application, I was contacted by an HR Manager for a phone interview and an inviation of an on-site interview. The on-site interview was composed of two parts with each around 45 mins , one with the district manager and the other with the R & D manager and a group leader.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a disagreement with coworker; strength and weekness   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Process started with a brief phone interview with HR manager. About 1 week later received call that I had been chosen for the 2nd interview at the headquarter with 2 supervisors and a manager. Each interview was about 30 minutes. For the internal field audit position must be open to relocation.

Management Training Program (MTP) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

3-step process. Phone interview, store visit, and face-to-face with upper management. All friendly folks, up front and honest, looking to hire the "right" people. Never felt out of sorts or uncomfortable and made me realize this is definitely a company I would like to work for.