Sherwin-Williams Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

There was one phone interview with HR and then three in person interviews with the department. All of the managers I interviewed with were friendly and not too intimidating but very professional. I had to take a skills test as well.I received an offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• What I understood about the Industry and why I would be interested in it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Hartford, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

brief introduction about the company and its overall mission. the manager their talked about his 30 year career with the company and how he started by doing the same job i was applying for.

Interview Questions

• are you available to work weekdays 8am to 2 pm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

everything was in writting with all the details outlined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

I sat down with a customer service rep. for 15 minutes and was able to ask questions and witness several live calls. The interview comprised of behavioral type questions and was fairly straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Behavioral interview, basic questions about resume, situational type questions about how you can deal with customers who call in that are disappointed. Questions about how you deal with people on the phone and how you can solve problems

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer who calls in demanding a refund?   Answer Question