Sherwin-Williams District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams District Sales Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

A very long process extending longer than a months time. It started with a phone screening to identify potential quality candidates. The next stage candidates were asked to prepare and submit a financial analysis and a business growth plan. Then you were asked to present to the interview team followed by questions. Upon another 14 days a reply or denial would follow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you over came a difficult time dealing with a customers unreasonable request.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

There were several interviews, first with the current Management team and then with the Executive and HR departments. The entire process took several weeks, and there were long periods of no communication. The interviews ranges from mostly canned questions, to vary informal discussions. it would have been nice if the process was more streamlined. Overall it was a very professional and through process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you did not agrees with a company policy, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Seattle, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied to the job as an internal candidate. It took about 1 month to schedule an interview finally followed by two months of waiting to hear what would happen. It took my own HR department calling wondering if I was going to get the job for them to finally make the decision and pass the word on as "no"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you were dealing with an angry customer, what did you do to resolve the situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most challenging thing you have completed?   Answer Question