Sherwin-Williams Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

No phone screening. I directly received an onsite interview invitation from their HR department and I discussed their opening with three different people on three individual 30-45 minute sessions. They seemed to have a laid-back culture and everybody was very approachable and knowledgeable. They didn't ask anything out of the ordinary just basic behavioral questions and we discussed extensively the job responsibilities and whether I could be a good fit for their team. About a month after the interview even though I thought I did well and after two e-mails and one voicemail to their hr representative I haven't heard back from them, which I find it frustrating and unprofessional especially when you take into account that the opening was for their global headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you understand the job description with your own words   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I got a Email to come in for a interview the following week. Communication was just through emails. I had my interview and it was very laid back. The person interviewing me was nice and was easy to talk to. The interview lasted about a half hour. Some odd questions but overall easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was as comfortable as possible for someone looking at reaching the next level in a career at a global leader in the paint industry Interviewers were considerate and gracious even while asking tough questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage a difficult team member in a past job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

45 minute behaviorial interview consisting of standard interview questions about your career and why you want to work for sherwin williams

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none. They would not budge on salary

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online via a recruiting website. The HR interviewed first, then the team leader. Right after that, they decide to recruit me and the HR person got back to negotiate salary. They mainly asked simple and common questions. They want to know if you are suitable to that position or not

Interview Questions

• Strength, Weaknesses, Hobbies, Career Expectation   1 Answer

Negotiation

For expats, be cautious when they offer internship first while waiting for Employment Pass.