Sherwin-Williams Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

I received one phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. The questions were all very simple and behavioral. The interviewer was interested in my knowledge about Sherwin Williams but didn't ask me anything in relation to finance. The interview was simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Attended a university career fair and spoke with a recruiter who said I have to fill out an online application. After filling out the application, I received a call a few days later for an interview where they asked fairly simple questions just talking about yourself and why you want to work at Sherwin Williams. Then I had a second interview with a district manager who asked similar questions and invited me to go on a tour of the store. Overall, the process was easy and quick.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very positive, warm and friendly environment with very transparent views on the opportunity. Communicated expectations and responsibilities well, along with asking some intriguing questions. The ability to feel comfortable in the interview was very much appreciated, along with being able to communicate on a surface level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedarville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cedarville, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

First they did a phone interview within days of me contacting them. On the phone the lady asked me to do an in-store interview/ fill out a worksheet. The woman was very nice on the phone and it was an easy interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Group interview with mangers and leaders. Had a great interview with all managers weight good questions and real concern. I let feeling very comfortable and ready to learn about the company. I'm happy with way it went and am looking forward to working for them.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through a 3 stage interview process. The first was an initial interview with the area recruiter. Then I had a store visit and was interviewed by the store manager. After that I had a final interview with the DM of Chattanooga.

Interview Questions

• If your name was in the dictionary what would be the definition?
      Why Sherwin Williams?
      What is an idea that you had to "sell" to your manager?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Very laid back and professional. They guide you through every step and make it very easy. They also will be honest with you which gives you a good sense of how you did/ if they like you.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Met district Manager and HR Manager at a local Career Fair, filled out online application, called to set up an interview then had an in-person interview with the district manager at the district office. I did not have a phone interview or meet with any other people in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then a store visit (which I did not enjoy, it was too long) in the town of my choice, then had an interview with district manager in the city that I would work in

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Phone Interview - Very easy and conversational. They are looking for people who are interested in sales and are willing to move up within the company. They are interested in team players and quick learners that can be easily trained within the short amount of time. Be sure you are able to work in a fast paced environment because you will primarily be on the floor dealing with customers.