Sherwin-Williams Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedarville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cedarville, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

First they did a phone interview within days of me contacting them. On the phone the lady asked me to do an in-store interview/ fill out a worksheet. The woman was very nice on the phone and it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Group interview with mangers and leaders. Had a great interview with all managers weight good questions and real concern. I let feeling very comfortable and ready to learn about the company. I'm happy with way it went and am looking forward to working for them.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through a 3 stage interview process. The first was an initial interview with the area recruiter. Then I had a store visit and was interviewed by the store manager. After that I had a final interview with the DM of Chattanooga.

Interview Questions

• If your name was in the dictionary what would be the definition?
      Why Sherwin Williams?
      What is an idea that you had to "sell" to your manager?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Very laid back and professional. They guide you through every step and make it very easy. They also will be honest with you which gives you a good sense of how you did/ if they like you.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Met district Manager and HR Manager at a local Career Fair, filled out online application, called to set up an interview then had an in-person interview with the district manager at the district office. I did not have a phone interview or meet with any other people in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then a store visit (which I did not enjoy, it was too long) in the town of my choice, then had an interview with district manager in the city that I would work in

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Phone Interview - Very easy and conversational. They are looking for people who are interested in sales and are willing to move up within the company. They are interested in team players and quick learners that can be easily trained within the short amount of time. Be sure you are able to work in a fast paced environment because you will primarily be on the floor dealing with customers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Applied through online and through career fair, got a phone call from HR manager to set up interview at school. It was suppose to be a phone interview at first, but decided to meet me in person. As I passed the first interview, I was designated to a store in which I interviewed the store/assistant managers and asked them questions based on a sheet. I then was asked about the store visit. Then, you are interviewed by the District Manager. Then, was given notice after two days I was given the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Strengths/Weaknesses?
      Asks questions on your resume
      What do you know about us?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (College Park, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter wanted to know about my personality and accomplishments. He seemed very benevolent. I felt appreciated and never once did I feel intimidated. Overall, the interview process was a great experience and I would advice prospective interns to just be themselves.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in retail before?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I met with some Sherwin-Williams reps at a career fair at my university. I left a good impression and was contacted two weeks later to arrange a Skype Interview. A week and a half later was an interview with two managers at the district office followed by a brief exchange with the district manager, who offered me a position on the spot.