Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

176 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Compton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Compton, CA).

Interview

Bias and a bit to Racist , I didn’t like the process - the feeling of 2 people are being interviewed but they have 1 position open , that doesn’t set a healthy environment .

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter emailed me a month later to set up a phone interview. Most questions asked were behavioral type questions. I only got the phone interview and the process of waiting was a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the Pittsburgh area management trainee program. I received an email within a couple days asking to set up a date and time for the phone interview. Phone interview was approximately a week after the email.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand what the Pittsburgh area means?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied to Sherwin Williams and within two weeks received and email wanting to setup and interview. The interview took place with 3 people all who asked various and standard interview questions. The process was quick and the people at the interview made it a very friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were conflicted with two problems and how you chose the better solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Little Rock, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online thru Glassdoor.
    Recieved follow up email with job description and some info about company.
    Had to submit Skype interview time. Was rescheduled after that. Funny part is they make you pick plan B time for interview.
    Recieved a call from interviewer 30 minutes late of scheduling time.

Manager Training MTP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a few days. I had a phone interview. She said that I would hear back within the next few weeks for an in person interview, but I have not heard anything yet.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance that you have went above and beyond for a customer? What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a job that you did not like and why?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Little Rock, AR) in September 2017.

Interview

Over the phone interview. Suppose to be Skype interview, but apparently there was some internet outages involved. Have been told that District Manager is going to look at resumes and doing in store interviews. Haven't herd anything back yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The recruiter has called me and asked a few questions regarding to my experiences and expectations then told me I would be receiving a call/ email from the management for the second round of interview; however, I never got that call/ email.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the customer service and what do you like about it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Newark, DE) in June 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to set up a time for a phone interview a few weeks after I applied. At the arranged time, I received a call and we spoke for a little under an hour. During the interview, I noted that I was interested in being considered for the position in another area. The recruiter said she'd forward my resume and her notes (she wanted to continue and do the full interview) to that area's recruiter. I was left with an overall positive impression, but then I never heard from the company again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond (it doesn't have to be work related).   Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Erie, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted through email some 3 months after applying online. Set up a half hour phone interview which was relatively easy and straightforward. Contacted the next day with a store visit invitation. Went to store visit and interacted with store manager, asking questions and touring store. Did not receive invitation further in interview.