Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

IT Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

totally in sherwin they have 4 rounds , 1st round - HR , 2nd round - technical , 3rd round - F2F and 4th - Manager and senior manager

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

I have two hours interview with HR Specialist and Managers. Before that, they connect with me through a website and I made a video call with them. The language of the interview is English. But I speak to them through the Mobile Phone and watch video through Laptop. I had never done that before

Interview Questions

• What's your failure in life?   1 Answer
    • What's your lecture in university think about you if we are going to ask him now?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

3 Interview stages easy to apply for need to drive to walnut creek for interviews. Everyone was very professional to talk to. Final interview is with Human Recourse Manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 2-5 Years?   1 Answer

Manager Training MTP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied in store for a drivers positions was referred from store manager for a MTP. A week later got a email for a phone interview then was moved forward with districts managers. Great people excellent company loved everything about the program. After the interview didn't receive and details on whether I got the job or not hope everything goes well would love to work there.

Management Training Program (MTP) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Corona, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with a recruiter. They asked basic questions about work history and education, as well as why you think you'd be a good fit for the company Then a store visit at one of their locations where you get a chance to meet with the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager. They provide you with a list of questions to ask and you can ask others, so you get a feel for what you are going to be doing. The final interview is with the District Manager, which was formal and got in depth about career goals and experiences so far.

Interview Questions

• If there was one thing you could change about the store you visited to improve it, what would that be?   Answer Question

Management Training Program (MTP) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Everyone at this company was very friendly and I had a great experience during the interview process. The interview process was very extensive. There where three interviews, the first one was a phone interview by a recruiter, the second interview was with the store manager and his assistant manager which was at the training store where the candidate could see the day to day operations of the job first hand, and the last interview was at the district office with the DM, this was my least favorite part of the process because the DM seemed to have a lack of interest in the whole process. I did not get a job offer but the experience was well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to implement customer complaint resolution   Answer Question

Interview

After applying online, there was a phone interview with a recruiter. Then I was called for a second in-person meeting with the head guy. A few days later, phone call from recruiter. Offer made.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

First was a skype interview with a recruiter in Atlanta and then a face to face with the city manager. Interview lasted about an hour and a half. Entry level position but really prefer someone that has a strong background in sales.

PC Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

district sales manager/ district manager sit down interview- approx. 2 hours long going over business plan, expererience, ideas etc. actually listened to my ideas and took their own notes. final interview with vice president of sales over phone and human resources director for final approval. total process only took a few days and then a few more for paperwork and background check to be approved by coordinators. relocation package also very helpgul

Manager Training MTP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

Very general interview process. They are not as concerned about what you say. It's all about how you say it and how you portray yourself. Sales is all about confidence and your ability to control a conversation. Speak without fear.