Sherwin-Williams Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manager Training Program MTP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I first applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. We set up a phone interview the following week. He asked mainly about myself, the company, and why I decided to apply for this particular position. I was then sent to an in person interview with the district manager for Fort Worth, Tx. I was contacted the following morning to schedule a phone interview with the HR manager the following week. After speaking with her, I was sent on a store visit to a local store. This process was very beneficial as they tell you everything you need to know about the job, and certain aspects you wouldn't have been originally aware of. I followed up with my recruiter directly after my store visit to touch base and discuss the next steps. He told me that he would discuss with the district manager and the HR manager about my future with the company, and would be contacting me very soon. I received a call about an hour later with an offer of employment. I accepted the offer that night.

Interview Questions

• very straight forward, behavioral type questions mainly   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation