Sherwin-Williams Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chico, CA).

Interview

Met recruiters at campus career fair. It was pretty easy to get an interview, she just had me sign up on a sheet. She was very nice, but seemed to be grabbing any student that was interested no matter how they were.

Interview Questions

• What has been the worst negative feedback you have received from a current employer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

There are 3 stages. Phone interview, store visit, and face to face interview. The interview process is long considering the people who are interviewing you work in the field still and are very busy. Just be patient and be yourself and every thing should go smoothly.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview, it was very easy, the second was a instore visit followed by a second phone interview. They try and get you in by saying there is unlimited growth and great benifts, but thats only if you want to stay in sales.

Interview Questions

I wanted to eventually transition to HR the chances of that there was slim.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Fresno, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Received an email to set up a phone interview. Will email back and then have the interview to move forward in the process. The recruiter seems very nice and optimistic .

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in October 2010.

Interview

came to campus, went for a shadow in a local store, didn't sign up for a second round interview

not my thing

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in July 2011.

Interview

I applied for the Management Trainee Program online through the Sherwin Williams website. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week after I submitted my application. I informed him I was looking for work in a specific city because I was relocating there. He said once I got there we could schedule a phone interview.

The recruiter scheduled the interview, emailed me at the last minute to reschedule, and then missed the interview because he scheduled something else around the same time. I found that very disrespectful, as I spent almost an hour waiting (in addition to the time I spent prepping) for the call until he told me what had happened. He called me the next day, and asked fairly easy and generic questions.

He asked if I was willing to relocate. I said I was, but not for a little while, because I had just signed a lease on an apartment that I could not break. The recruiter explained that even though I had applied for a listing in the city I lived in, I could not stay there once training was done due to a lack of available positions. I would have to relocate about five hours away if I wanted the job. The was no help with relocation costs if I had to break my lease or pay rent on two places.

Overall, I felt the interview process was very unprofessional. They need to be more specific on what they mean by "relocate." I feel they should not list openings in a certain city if they cannot guarantee space. I felt my time was wasted especially since I was upfront about the fact that I had just moved to that city.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted for a phone interview by a recruiter through LinkedIn. I've only went through phone interview so far but they were mostly behavioural questions. Questions were based on how you did in certain situations in your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a stressful situation and what was the result   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Lubbock, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, got email from recruiter to set up a phone interview, then a second one was schedule. after those a Store visit was scheduled to interview with Store Manager then after 2 weeks got answer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Atlanta, GA) in March 2009.

Interview

Presented good impression of Co. Lot of hard work, but rewarding.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in September 2011.

Interview

Call was about 30 mins. Reception wasn't great; had it been all would have gone better. General information; back and forth. Offer would come later.