Sherwin-Williams Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Started in store where I was informed about mtp program. Worked 3 months before my mtp interview. First you are interviewed by a recruiter, then by dm. About a week in between interviews, dm had me drive to him in another state for interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very fast. The HR folks cut through all the generalized questions. It is mostly about who you know is how you get an interview. Most managers don't call you back. They just ignore if they don't have an interest. The HR department is very large and should be doing more to help their employees and future employees.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Overall, the interview process has been very good. I met with many levels of the organization and two corporate employees in my specialty area. Everyone who interviewed me was very professional and comforting. I was well prepared for the interivew by both research and experience level. They like it when you know about the company and are prepared to talk about what you are planning to do to make things better.

The initial offer was fair. The total compensation package is very impressive. Not only have they already shown me that they value their employees, but they showed that they are willing to retain their talented professionals. I look forward to starting my career with S-W.

I rated the interview easy only because I was prepared. If you are not prepared, they will notice and challenge you.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach leading a culture change in the facility?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiations were well worth pursuing. If you are a top talent and have skills they desire, they will work with you on all aspects: salary, benefits and time.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in September 2008.

Interview

Interviewed against 8 other candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept the offer if it is something do not want or cannot live with. Make a counter offer.