Sherwin-Williams Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

1.9

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was nice and straight to the point. He mentioned I would spend a lot of time mixing paint and selling supplies to contractors. He knew that it would be a tough job.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I would do if a customer was mad?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online and after about 4-5 days, I had gotten no response. I went into the store and told them I applied online and they offered me an interview. From there, it was fairly simple. Interview was straight-forward and went very smoothly.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Pretty relaxed from my experience, pretty simple questions, because you'll go through training to gain experience later on to learn more about the products. It was an overall pretty good experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do u have in the past?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Asked a few questions and not much less. The whole process lasted about ten minutes total. Hardest part is just waiting usually on the back ground check and them working you into the schedule and what not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Tucker, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about 2 weeks later to come in. I waited about 30-45 minutes before I was led to the back to do the interview. We greeted each other and then she pulled out a sheet of paper with generic interview questions, there were around 10, that she probably pulled up offline. When I was done answering questions she would write down something on the sheet of paper that had the questions on it, presumably my answers and/or comments about me, which led to there being about a minute of awkward silence between each question. When the interview was done she asked if I had any questions and I said yes and asked her stuff like what's an average day like and her experience within the company. I didn't get a notice that I didn't get the job until about a month or two later but by that time, of course, I realized that I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Huntsville, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

The store manager scheduled an interview with me to conduct the interview in the store. he asked me about my customer service experience and was i willing to learn in a fast pace environment.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Placerville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Placerville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview was very quick. They asked me about my experience with painting, and what my color knowledge was like. They also asked about my work experience and criminal history. After the interview they gave me a tour of the store and warehouse, and told me they would call me later in the week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very short interview. really easy and typical questions. sat in a messy office to be questioned. it took too long to hear back. once i heard back the whole process took 3 1/2 weeks before my first day

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Applied online, hear back in about two weeks. Went in for first interview that was very common and behavioral. Got a call back interview with a few more questions about a week late and if I could handle the work load. Got an official email with an offer extended. Whole process took about 5 weeks and was very straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

manager really took the time to ask questions that were in the best interest to the job. The interview was very professional and the questions that were asked were very good.