Sherwin-Williams Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

1.9

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Pretty relaxed from my experience, pretty simple questions, because you'll go through training to gain experience later on to learn more about the products. It was an overall pretty good experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do u have in the past?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Asked a few questions and not much less. The whole process lasted about ten minutes total. Hardest part is just waiting usually on the back ground check and them working you into the schedule and what not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Tucker, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about 2 weeks later to come in. I waited about 30-45 minutes before I was led to the back to do the interview. We greeted each other and then she pulled out a sheet of paper with generic interview questions, there were around 10, that she probably pulled up offline. When I was done answering questions she would write down something on the sheet of paper that had the questions on it, presumably my answers and/or comments about me, which led to there being about a minute of awkward silence between each question. When the interview was done she asked if I had any questions and I said yes and asked her stuff like what's an average day like and her experience within the company. I didn't get a notice that I didn't get the job until about a month or two later but by that time, of course, I realized that I didn't get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Applied online, hear back in about two weeks. Went in for first interview that was very common and behavioral. Got a call back interview with a few more questions about a week late and if I could handle the work load. Got an official email with an offer extended. Whole process took about 5 weeks and was very straight forward.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

The interviewing process was simple. Applying at sherwin williams is not hard. After applying they will call you within 3-5 days for an interview. After the interview it only takes about a week for them to start you.

Interview Questions

• about myself and other basic interview questions regarding the job   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Basic questions
    Wants to know that you are good at maintaining relationships with contractors and can work well with customers
    Showed me around the store and the process
    No drug test, but background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

11 an hour starting pay

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Suwanee, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I came in and talked to the managers and they showed me the warehouse and showed me all the stuff that I was going to learn how to do. after that they asked me a couple questions and talked a little more about me and my past jobs.

Interview Questions

• what makes you stand out of the competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

its was easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

It took about 3 days for them to call me back after submiting an application online. My interview was pretty standard. It took maybe 15 minutes and he asked general questions about my work history. He answered 3 phone calls and left the cash register to do my interview. They must not get a high walk in volume.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and two days later I was called for interview didn't answer left me a voicemail a day after that I had the interview and that day I got the job, pretty easy interview with few basic questions , when you come in for the interview they give you a tour of the store, show you where the different sections are show you the restroon &so forth.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a Rowdy customer   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in January 2016.

Interview

very straightforward. They don't treat their lower level employees very well and treat them as if they are disposable so they are always desperate for people. If you apply you will get hired.