Sherwin-Williams Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Applied online, hear back in about two weeks. Went in for first interview that was very common and behavioral. Got a call back interview with a few more questions about a week late and if I could handle the work load. Got an official email with an offer extended. Whole process took about 5 weeks and was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

The interviewing process was simple. Applying at sherwin williams is not hard. After applying they will call you within 3-5 days for an interview. After the interview it only takes about a week for them to start you.

Interview Questions

• about myself and other basic interview questions regarding the job   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Basic questions
    Wants to know that you are good at maintaining relationships with contractors and can work well with customers
    Showed me around the store and the process
    No drug test, but background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

11 an hour starting pay

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Suwanee, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I came in and talked to the managers and they showed me the warehouse and showed me all the stuff that I was going to learn how to do. after that they asked me a couple questions and talked a little more about me and my past jobs.

Interview Questions

• what makes you stand out of the competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

its was easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

It took about 3 days for them to call me back after submiting an application online. My interview was pretty standard. It took maybe 15 minutes and he asked general questions about my work history. He answered 3 phone calls and left the cash register to do my interview. They must not get a high walk in volume.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and two days later I was called for interview didn't answer left me a voicemail a day after that I had the interview and that day I got the job, pretty easy interview with few basic questions , when you come in for the interview they give you a tour of the store, show you where the different sections are show you the restroon &so forth.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a Rowdy customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Somerset, PA).

Interview

Got a phone call to set up an interview in person. The interview was given by the manager followed by the background check. Interview was pretty easy. They just wanted to know if you were capable of doing basic tasks like lifting paint. They also asked if you were color blind, so if this is your case you probably can't work at a paint store that mixes colors.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift paint buckets that weigh up to 75 pounds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Reynoldsburg, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

A couple days after filling out the application online, the store manager called to set up an interview. I drove there and interviewed with the manager and another employee in the store area as soon as all customers exited. At another location, I interviewed with just the manager, in his office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?   1 Answer
    • Would you be more comfortable repeating the same task all day or switching between multiple tasks?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I was called for an interview. The day of the interview, I came into the store and I asked to see the hiring manager. I was told he had left for the day but the other manager was there. So I interviewed with that manager and he wasn't prepared to do an interview. But it was super relaxed and fun. He asked me a few questions and I asked more about the position, then he offered me the job and I started a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Centennial, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Sat down with a hiring manager in the location's office. There, I answered a few questions, and was offered (pending background check) a position immediately afterwards. As this was to be my first time working in retail, the interviewer looked at my past experience and asked questions tailored to my past.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a co-worker got into a dispute. What steps did you take to resolve it?   Answer Question