Sherwin-Williams Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

One hour. Have a plan. Based on sales so he sure to sell yourself. Usually promoted from store level so have successful store details and what plans you executed and how the will translate into the field

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview starts with the sales manager, then district manager and then typically you would go on to meet with the VP of that division. Once you have reached that point, a decision will be made. Once you have passed the interview with the District manager, people like to say you have the Job. That is not always true. The final Interview still requires that you put just as much effort if not much more than the previous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Wayne, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed one email a few phone calls and I was able to interview with them on campus. I'm still in the process so some of this I can't answer yet.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Several interviews, all easy and relaxed. Had email correspondence throughout the whole process. Met with multiple managers and eventually got the offer after about 3 weeks. Managers were all very nice and made the interview process that much easier.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Posted for job on website....hiring manager called me to schedule an interview. Interviewed at office in a suit and had a business plan prepared for the interviewer. It was fun and a great experience

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Charleston, SC) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, store interview, district management interview. Laid back. They want to make sure you are a fit for the company just as much as the company is a fit for you. Process varies, offers must be accepted within 48 hours. STAR format questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you incorporate safety into your everyday life?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewing with SW is very straight forward and to the point. They do not beat around the bush, and are upfront and honest about expectations. The only thing you must keep in mind that is if you are not willing to move, do not waste your time. The company has a military mind set when it comes to relocating, and only if you are willing to do so is there chances for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job, and what makes you think you can do it better than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Everything is negotiable, as long as you can state your case...

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in March 2011.

Interview

Lengthy but only had two interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty much take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Norfolk, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

Interviewed and was hired within one week. Very quick process. Now one interwiews normally two times, must pass a background check. The process takes 2 to 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Washington, DC) in April 2008.

Interview

I was offered a position in the management training program and told them I was too experienced for the position. After a few successful phone interviews I had 2 face to face interviews which led to me being offered a position which I gladly accepted.