Sherwin-Williams Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Store Manager Interview Questions

3.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

3 Interview stages easy to apply for need to drive to walnut creek for interviews. Everyone was very professional to talk to. Final interview is with Human Recourse Manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 2-5 Years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in October 2009.

Interview

Set down with management team and went over behaviorial interview questions. Discussed what I would do in all types of situations. Discussed what I planned to do to make improvements, and how I would handle current and future employees. Discussed why I was ready for the promotion.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Basic Interview, starts out with a phone call then a face to face call and then a meeting with the DM followed by a store visit. Then they will get back to you pretty fast through a recruiter that initially contacted you.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, about 30 minutes personable and very professional and courteous. Followed up with me within 24 hour to inform of position Filled status. Was set up 48 hours in advance by coordinator

Interview Questions

• What is your nine month business plan. And how you plan to achieve set goals. And why should I hire you over any other candidate   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Sacramento, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

3 Tiered: Phone, Tour local store, District Manager formal interview. They thoroughly vet you and though they are always hiring they do not take anyone without investing a lot of time and effort doing their research. They spend an abundance of money and resources on their new hires and vets over the years of employment.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

District Manager was very interested and involved. Instead of his Secretary setting his interview he personally contacted me and asked what time was best for me. Interview was rather casual as he asked his questions in a personable matter.

Interview Questions

• He asked about my experience with the P/L   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (West Knoxville, TN) in November 2012.

Interview

First Interview is via Skype or on the phone with a recruiter. Second Interview is with District Manager. Final is an Interview with a local manager on a store visit.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Houston, TX).

Interview

Direct, informative, passionate, and enthusiastic. The Manager who interviewed is still with Sherwin Williams. Because of that one Manager, I knew this was a place I wanted to grow in. Made me feel assertive, confident, and really wanted to push me to success.

Interview Questions

• Paint is universal, but at the same time brings us closer together. What does paint mean to you?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Basic STAR Format. Situation/Task, Action, Result. Past performance is best indicator of future performance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are told your salary, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Hartford, CT) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by an Human resources recruiter in Cleveland. We did an initial pre-screen. After that round you are passed to another human resource person. There is an phone interview that last for about an hour, You're asked about duties of your past jobs & how you handled situations. Then kicked to the district manager where it's a pretty fast & simple interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate.