Shields Health Care Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shields Health Care Group

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shields Health Care Group

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shields Health Care Group in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they replied via email in three days, and scheduled a phone interview. An interviewer cut it short as soon as I said few sentences. The only reason I can think of is I have foreign accent. Looked like bigotry to me. I definitely was well qualified for the position, and my credentials was in "preferred" area.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shields Health Care Group (Brockton, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

the interview process was very thorough. They make sure to get a understanding of you as a person to ensure that you will fit with the team you will be working with as well as that you will be a good fit for the work that you will be doing on a daily basis. They are very inflexible salary wise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Shields health Care   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shields Health Care Group (Quincy, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very personal. They allowed me to elaborate on my skills and why i would be a good fit. They also created basic conversations with me to get to know me.

Interview Questions