Shiftgig Accounts Receivable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shiftgig

1 Interview Review

0.0

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shiftgig.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the talent manager and it went well. He set up an in-person interview, but the day before let me know that he would be out of town and would be meeting with the manager instead at 9am. I show up and the manager has the wrong time listed for me, so he was completely unprepared. I had to wait about 10 minutes for him to get ready. He asked standard questions about my experience and then at the end brought over his manager, who was incredibly offensive. He started firing off questions left and right that had nothing to do with the position including "what did you get on the math portion of your ACT?" The job description mentioned nothing about "math" it was more data entry and processing (basic stuff). I graduated college with a degree in economics and have work experience in data; that question was when I decided I wanted nothing to do with this company. Such a waste of my time. There was a clear lack of communication between what the manager wanted and what the talent manger was looking for.

Interview Questions