Shiftgig Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shiftgig

1 Interview Review

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn and offered a phone interview with the head of marketing. She did most of the talking and told me all about the company. This talk led to an in person interview. I was really excited to meet the team! But I arrived that day and the recruiter I had talked to was no where in site. I was then made to wait in a meeting room for awhile before the head of marketing came to meet me. She then proceeded to repeat everything she had told me on the phone-- asking me next to no questions about me or my experience. Next, I met with two members of her team who were very polite and inquisitive. Lastly, I met with the head of the UX team who pretty much contradicted everything the head of marketing told me about the design needs of the company. I left the interview feeling completely uneasy. A few days later I sent a letter to the office thanking the head of marketing for the interview and never heard back from her or the ghost of a recruiter.

Interview Questions