Shiftgig Server/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shiftgig

1.0

Server/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Sabrina Hold was the interviewer. She was very nice and upbeat so there was no need to be scared or intimidated. She first showed us a ShiftGig presentation before she when down the sign in list to call each person. Yes it was a group interview with about ten people. We were asked to have two forms of ID before arriving. The process was quick and smooth. We were all asked about our work experience and also asked how did we hear about ShiftGig. Most were referred by friends and family. Which made Sabrina very happy. If you were a fit she simply asked you to stay seated. After the intervire we were asked to take a photo and to provide Sabrina with both forms of ID. Mine were my Florida Driver's License and Social Security Card. After that we were sent two emails and were asked to complete our paper work such as a W-4 and I9. Overall the whole experience was positive and I like what I've experienced so far.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about ShiftGig? What is your past work experience? Where is the nicest place you served? Do you have anymore work experience that relates to ShiftGig?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shiftgig

Server/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Sign In and she basically describes what shift gig is and the policy. Is it is a group interview so yes while you are being interviewed others are watching!! Then she goes around and ask the same interview to everyone. I'd advise your outfit is dress to impress. No colored hair or piercings bc she will point it out.