Shiftgig Server/Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Server/Waitress

Shiftgig Server/Waitress Interview Questions

Interviews at Shiftgig

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was fun and very different from most interviews we watch entertaining video and did most of our paperwork on a computer so it was super simple the people were friendly and answered any questions I had

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Shiftgig

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Horrible Experience. I had a scheduled interview. Kept recieving emails and messages from shiftgig about my interview date. Then when I get there they turn me away saying that they are too full right now and cannot do any interviews. Why not cancel with us before we drive all the way out there for nothing. This place sucks and I am glad I found out how bad they must treat their employees before I wasted anymore of my time. What a big waste please fix your notification messenger shiftgig and stop harassing people if you dont need people to employ.

Interview Questions

• Turned away because they cant follow their own schedule   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was simple they asked me to come back with a little more experience so I did and they asked simple questions about what I knew and didn't know. They also asked did I have any people that I wanted to refer and I was able to give out names of other people that I knew needed the help.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked as a server before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted the application on their website. Within two weeks, I was emailed to come in for an interview by two different people. I scheduled one.

The day I went in, two more completely different people called to verify that I was still coming to the interview. One didn't even know the other had called. I reassured them both I was.

I got there and started filling out information and waiting in an area with other job candidates. During that time, I noticed the staff were all over the place. Also a current employee with a similar job title to what I was applying for came in with a check issue stating they had not paid her correctly. It was obvious that there were some management issues.

When I finally got to the interviewer, who was yet another new person, she barely asked anything of my background, rushed everything along, and stated that she was surprised that I actually had questions for her at all. I waited to be interviewed longer than the interview itself.

About a week later, I was contacted by yet another completely different person by email stating I was not what they were looking for.

TL;DR: I never talked to the same person twice. Communication was poor throughout. And, honestly, it was a waste of everyone's time. I don't understand how this company stays in business this way.