Shiftgig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shiftgig

1.7

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

There were about 6 people at my intwrview/orientation. Jessica, our company representative did a great job at explaining the simple yet efficent process of working with Shiftgigs. She also called on each of us individually to gauge our interest and to recommend local jobs for immeadate hire. I am looking forward to working with this new company, oozing with personal freedom.

Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was brief. They asked a few questions about catering experience, why do I want to work for shifygig and always pay attention for what you feed the guest.

Temp Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shiftgig.

Interview

Applications taken online then a phone interview is conducted by corporate. Then you have a very informal group interview that consists of approximately 10-15 people. No real one on one time with the recruiter to emphasize what makes you an asset. Makes it difficult if there are others in the group who take over the conversations.

Shiftgig Response

Jul 31, 2015 – Recruitment Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate feedback to improve our processes. Since January we have moved Chicago to one-on-one interviews and are looking forward to one-on-one interviews... More

Temp Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shiftgig.

Interview

It was an informal group interview with no high pressure questions. There were three people that did the group interview, and they asked me about previous positions. We all laughed it was a cool supportive inviroment

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shiftgig (New York, NY).

Interview

Basically once you are selected they send you an email asking you to select either an in person interview or to record yourself answering some interview questions. It's pretty simple and if you choose the video you can record it as many times as you like before sending it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was willing to work 3 shifts per week.   Answer Question

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Heard interview process. Informal and simple. A PowerPoint presentation with a review of each persons skills. As long as you pass the background check and have some skills to bring to the table your good to go.

Interview Questions

• What job skills do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be versatile. There is a lot of work to be had if you don't mind doing a wide range of jobs. Works great around your schedule if you already work full time. There are also opportunities to work full time with some jobs available through the app.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You will get on the phone and then go in person if moving forward. You will be meeting a selected managers. Were you will be asked questions and asked what skills you have. If qualified you will be given an offer and so you choose to accept or not.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The application process is very simple. You fill out the form in the internet. They will review your experience, details and profile. They will contact you through email and add you to their telephone list. As soon they have opportunities around your area, you will receive a text or email (your preference) to inform you of the next coming convention or event. You have the power to select if you are available to work. If you accept, you must attend to keep your record in good standards.

Interview Questions

• When are you available and do you have a liable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shiftgig (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Answered questions about work experience/history atnd availability. It was very straight forward. A couple days later I was contacted for a Skype interview. I filled out some forms and started work in a week after being interviewed

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shiftgig in May 2016.

Interview

1. Appy/fill out application online @shiftgig.com
    2. Wait to receive contact email as an invitation to schedule an interview and orientation
    3. Schedule an interview that works best for your schedule
        -Video interview (via Skype or Facetime)
        -Face to face interview (via list of locations provided)
    4. Once hired, you can download the mobile app (IOS or Andriod) and select or pick up shifts based on your interest and availability
    5. Work WHEN you want, WHERE you want, for WHO you want.