Shiloh Industries Compensation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shiloh Industries

1 Interview Review

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shiloh Industries (Plymouth, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. I applied and received a call less than two weeks later. There was a 30 minute phone screen that involved a back and forth dialogue and I was given a salary range, details about the company, and details about the job specifics. About a week or so after that, I received a call to come for an in person interview. I was told that the company likes to do a longer, panel style interview in order to be considerate of everyone's schedules. I really appreciated this especially since I was employed at the time. It allowed me to not have to take several half days or unexpected absences. The interview was about 2 hours. I will say that my interview was on the day of a terrible snow storm and none of the panel canceled or rescheduled which was great!

Interview Questions

• They asked what recent things had I worked on that could translate to applicable skills/knowledge at Shiloh.   1 Answer