Shiloh Industries Welding Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Welding Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dickson, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shiloh Industries (Dickson, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was simple, I had worked for them for three months prior to the offer of employment as a temporary worker, they interviewed me and asked what I liked about the company and if I saw myself working there for five or more years and if I had plans to move to upper management. They informed me that when overtime was available I was expected to take it if it was a cell that I was usually on. After that they sent me for a physical examination at a local doctor's office and two days later I was a Shiloh employee.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in being upper management in five years, minimal, if a position became available?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only advice I can give is to not work for this company if you don't enjoy long hours and constant overtime, always be stubborn and aim to be the hardest worker they have and they'll hire you on quickly from being a temp.