Shipt Shopper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shipt Shopper Interview Questions

Interviews at Shipt

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shipt (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

The entire interview process is online. There is a mix of video questions and fill in the blank. It was not difficult. They got back with me promptly on how I did. You need to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• I remember questions on how you pick out fruit.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Shipt

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shipt (Sarasota, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted completely online. It was short, probably took about 15 minutes, although I did a couple of practice video interview questions first to get warmed up. I definitely recommend doing that. I didn't realize how rusty I was! There were less than 10 questions, and only 2 were video questions. The others were questions about groceries and how I would handle specific shopping situations. It was not a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• "Essay" question: The customer ordered organic raspberries, but there's only one box left and they have a little mold on them. Compose a text to the customer offering alternatives.   1 Answer

Shopper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shipt in September 2017.

Interview

The interview is 9 questions. A couple multiple choice, a couple of essays, and a couple video answers. They are easy questions. For the video they give you practice questions then you can do as many times as you want, these questions won't be asked in the interview. For each question asked you will have a time limit. You can't redue any questions. Unfortunately I am horrible in front of a camera and get stage fright. So even though the questions are easy to answer I didn't get the job. I'm annoyed because my brother does shipt and loves it so I was looking forward to doing it to. There are no second interviews. So if you are like me and become a bumbling idiot when the camera is rolling, don't even try for this job. You will only be disappointed.

Shopper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shipt in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was done through an app called hire vue it consists of 9 questions that you can only do once. There where record answers where you had to explain or give your answer so they can review it an get back to you.

Interview Questions

• what ware three skills that would benefit you to making you a great personal shopper   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shipt (Ada, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Was a virtual interview, which is new to me. Very quick response after I applied and quick to receive email for interview. I am currently waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What are the three things you look for when choosing the best apple   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shipt (Kalamazoo, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Begin by answer a series of situational questions about substitutions and product quality. Once approved an online interview is required. No face to face contact required, just answer questions into the webcam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shipt (Tulsa, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

Process was easy, however it was new to me. I have never experienced a virtual interview, so somewhat intimidating. I can't understand why I didn't get the opportunity to shop. I am a semi retired female, with a career in business. I think I am extremely qualified to grocery shop, could it be my age? This experience has left me with unanswered questions.

Shopper Interview

Interview

Submitted my name and email through the website then received an email telling me to do an online interview. Whole process took less than a half an hour. I'm not comfortable with video so this was really awkward for me

Interview Questions

• if a customer wanted organic raspberries in the only container left is moldy what would you do   3 Answers

Shipt Response

Jun 26, 2017 – Social Media Specialist

Great feedback! Our recruiting team uses the video interview platform to get to know applicants in the same way they would be able to if they were conducting a one-on-one virtual interview. It gives them the opportunity to get a feel for the personality of each applicant. If you have any other feedback about our interview process you would like to share with us you can reach out to me at emilys@shipt.com, and I will be happy to share it with our team.

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shipt (Battle Creek, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview started with multiple choice questions based upon the way one shops and essay question. The last questions consisted of a video response. The overall process was relatively simple and I was informed throughout.

Interview Questions

• Availability while on schedule.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shipt (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Awkward and impersonal.
    Awkward-I went over the interview practice several times and i just couldn't get past speaking to my camera. I practiced for days until i received an email stating that it was my last day to complete the interview. So I tapped the ready button and started the interview. The interview questions were not really related to the practice questions. So why practice? To become comfortable with talking to your self? It made me nervous and you are only given a few seconds to "prepare" to answer the interview question that you can only record once.

Impersonal- For a company that would like employees to complete a personal service for customers and be warm and welcoming in the process, the interview process is cold and uninviting. Should that be the expectation shoppers should have for the quality of support they will receive from Shipt? It gives me a bad impression. And while i know people are desperate to get in with this company, it makes me wonder if employees are retained for long.
    In short, i do understand that do to the large volume of people applying that this is the easiest way to interview in mass but it leaves a bad taste. Im not so sure that i'd like to continue with this company.

Interview Questions

• Descride 3 things that would make you a good shipt shopper.   Answer Question